Chapter 8: It's Goin' Down

Alright, peoples, here's chapter 8!

We're close to the end.

Sad, I know.

But, hey, I still have my imagines book that I'm gonna keep working on.

I write for Descendants there too.

And requests are open in my imagines book.

I'm gonna stop talking, enjoy the chapter.

*play the song when I say*

____

*(Y/n)'s POV*

Evie, Mal, Jay, Carlos, and I stood in our place, coming up with a plan to rescue Ben. We were all thinking of things to do.

"We can't give the wand to Uma! We can't just let her destroy Auradon!" Evie exclaimed.

"A fake wand." Carlos said.

"We can use your 3D printer!" I added.

"That won't work, we'll need a distraction." Make said.

"Smoke bombs." Jay suggested.

"We can get the stuff from Lady Tremains." Evie said, she walked over and looked at my hair. "Oh and I lobe your hair."

"I know right. And guess what? Dizzy did this." I said.

"Little, Dizzy Tremain, shut up!" Mal said. Mal, Evie, and I kept talking about my hair, until Jay cleared his throat. We all looked at him.

"Hello?" Carlos asked. Mal, Evie, and I looked at each other, then we started focusing.

"Right." Evie said. "Mal, Jay, and Carlos, you go back to Auradon and make the wand. (Y/n) and I will stay here and get the smoke bombs." With that, we all nodded, and we went to get our materials.

___

Evie and I walked into 'Curl Up and Dye', and we spotted Dizzy. I put a finger up to my mouth and shushed her. Evie nodded, and we walked up to Dizzy.

"Hi." Evie said, Dizzy's eyes lit up when she spotted her.

"Evie, you came back!" Dizzy yelled, while Evie hugged her.

"I'm here too." I said, watching Evie and Dizzy.

"Evie, I saved your sketchbook!" Dizzy yelled, she gave Evie her book.

"Wow." Evie said, flipping through the pages. "I made this dress out of fabric a safety pin." Evie pointed to a blue and yellow.

"Hey, this looks like the dress you made for (Y/n) when she ate with Jasmine and Aladin." Dizzy pointed out.

"I split curry all over that." I said.

"You did." Evie said, laughter a little. "But, you're right, that dress was totally inspired by that."

"I knew it!" Dizzy exclaimed. "You can take the girl out of the Isle, but you can't take the Isle out of the girl." Evie and I shared a look.