Chapter 5: Where's Y/n?

Guess who's birthday is in 12 days! This gal's!

Hell yeah!

And I got an early birthday present today............

SPYRO 2: RYPTO'S RAGE!

If you've played any if the Spyro games, please know that I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU.

Spyro is by far the best game I've ever played.

After FNaF of course.

My absolute favorite is Spyro 3: Year Of The Dragon.

God, that game is amazing.

I've played Spyro since I was about 2 or 3.

I remember staying up 'till 3 AM playing Spyro with my dad, and NOT having a memory card so we'd have to start all over the next day.

Y'know how you have to have a memory card to save shot on the very first Playstation. I hate that, it's a real pain in the ass.

ENOUGH ABOUT SPYRO, THOUGH.

ON WITH CHAPTER 5.

_______

**No One's POV**

Evie and Mal ran to Ben's office, desperate to get there. Once they did, they shared a look, then Evie pushed the dot open.

"Ben." Mal and Evie called out at the same time. Ben's head snapped to the place where the two girls stood.

"Mal, Evie, come in." Ben said, motioning for the girls to walk in. Ben got up and walked closer, noticing the small piece of paper Mal held in her hands.

"Y/n's gone back to the isle." Evie said, taking the note from Mal, and handing it to Ben.

'Dear, Ben,

I'm so sorry it had to come to this, I really am. But I don't belong in Auradon, I'm not a part of your world.

I'm on the Isle, where I DO belong.

Let's just face it, I'm meant to be a pretty pink princess. I'm a villain kid, there's no changing it, or forgetting it.

Again, I'm sorry.

And tell Mal I'm okay, Evie and the boys too.

I love you all.

Signed, Y/n.'

Ben let what he just read sink in. Y/n was gone, and it was all his fault.

"This is all my fault." Ben said, mainly to himself. " I have to go there, and apologize, a-and beg her to come back."

"Take us with you." Evie said, sharing a look with Mal.

"Yes." Ben blurted out. "I-I mean, are you sure?"

"Yeah." Mal said.

"She's one of my best friends, and Mal's sister." Evie added in.

"And, we'll bring the boys, too. It's extra protection, and none of us is really too popular around there right now." Mal said. Ben nodded, the plan was set....

They were going to find Y/n.

**On The Isle** **Y/n's POV**

I walked down the streets of the Isle, trying to find 'Curl Up And Dye'. Once I spotted the place, I smiled. Then I noticed the sign that said 'closed until midnight'. I shrugged, opening the door.