Chapter 3: Thoughts

Sooooooooooo.........

I haven't been updating, and I'm sorry.

School is already taking it's toll on me.

Plus I woke up to my new puppy trying to EAT ma face.

No joke, he'll bite your face playfully.

Anyway....

ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

I'LL JUST BE HERE WATCHING RC9GN.

I DON'T KNOW WHY I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS!

I WILL STOP NOW.

Love you guys!

____

I stood at my locker, grabbing my text books from my locker. I frowned, looking at the spell book in my locker. I've been thinking about the Isle, more and more.

"Hey." A familiar voice said. I looked to my left to see Ben standing there, a smile on his face.

"Hey." I greeted back, smiling lightly.

"How are you?" Ben asked, glancing at my lips.

"Good. Just about to go to class." I answered looking at my spell book. Then Ben looked in my locker, and he saw my spell book.

"Is that you're spell book?" Ben asked.

"Is that still in there?" I replied, shutting my locker, and moving a piece of his hair. "Hey, look, I gotta go to class."

"I have something for you." Ben said.

"You do? Wow, that's like everyday now." I said, sighing.

"Nope, just the even days." Ben replied, then his smile changed to a smirk. "'Cause you're even more perfect then I though." I fake laughed a little.

"That's me, I am perfect." I replied, fake smiling.

"C'mon, let me spoil you." Ben said. He pulled me down the hallway a little. He stopped when we came across a (F/c) scooter. I gasped and looked at Ben.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, walking over to the scooter.

"Do you like it?" Ben asked.

"Does an ogre like cheese puffs?!" I exclaimed from excitement. "And it's (F/c)." I then started feeling bad. "I didn't get you anything."

"Take me out to a picnic with all my favorite foods." Ben said, referring to our first date. I smiled, remembering everything.

"No that's Thursday." I said.

"It is Thursday." Ben said.

"No it's not."

"Yes it is, see?"

My eyes looked at Ben's phone screen, and sure enough, it WAS Thursday.

"I knew that." I quickly said.

"If you don't have it-." I cut Ben off.

"No, no, no, I do. I just have one more thing to go bake and I am all yours." I said, smiling.

"What about class?" Ben asked.

"She multitasks." I said, flipping my hair over my shoulder. I turned to walk away and go to class.

"She dapples!" Ben yelled

"She dapples!" I copied.

"You're the best!" Ben yelled, again.

"That's me!" I yelled, running faster.

_______

I have to stop here because I can't remember the next fucking scene. Stupid brain.

But the good news is the movie comes on tommorow, so I can write another chapter tomorrow.

I'm really tired and need sleep, so I'm gonna go. BYE