Chapter 7: Ben?

I'M BORED, GUYS!

So I decided to update!

Hope you enjoy!

I'll just be here, listening to Bea Miller's teaser for her new song 'Repercussions' 25 times.

Bye!

____

*No One's POV**

Ben sadly walked away from (Y/n), thinking about what she had said to him.

When Ben go to the bottom of the stairs, all the Vks rushed over to him. Looking for (Y/n).

"Where's (Y/n)?" Mal asked, looking around for her twin sister. "Ben, where is my sister?"

"She's not coming." Ben said, sadly. Tears coated Mal's eyes, making them glossy.

"I'll talk to her." Evie said, walking over to the communication device. (Don't know what else to call it. Lol?) "(N/n)? (Y/n), it's Evie, just let me-"

"Go away!" (Y/n) yelled.

"Lets give her a couple a couple if hours to cool down." Jay suggested.

"Guys, where's Ben?" Carlos asked, noticing Ben's absences. The Vks noticed the outline of a tall figure walking towards them.

Thinking it was Ben, the four villain kids sighed in relief. But, what they didn't know was: that wasn't Ben.

"Ben, don't scares us like that!" Evie scolded.

"Don't scare you?!" The figures asked, the Vks quickly realized that the figure wasn't Ben. "But that's my speciality."

"Harry." Mal muttered under her breath.

"What did you do with Ben?!" Evie asked.

"We nicked him." Harry replied like it was nothing. "And if you ever want to see him again: tell (Y/n) to meet Uma at the shop, just her."

"That's-"

"Aw, Jay. You seemed to have lost your touch." Harry teased. Jay tried lunging at Harry, but Mal and Evie held him back.

"Jay." Make warned.

"Hey!" Harry barked at Carlos, causing him to flinch. He walked away whistling the tune if 'Chillin' Like A Villain'.

"We have to tell (Y/n)." Evie announced, earning a nod from her friends. The Vks ran up the stairs to tell (Y/n) the news.

________

**(Y/n)'s POV**

I stood, frozen in place, taking in the news I was hearing. I looked at my friends, and sister, beyond mad.

"Why would you bring him here?!" I asked, trying to sound calm but failing miserably.

"He was going to come with or with out us, we were just trying to protect him." Evie defended.

"So, what do we do now?" Mal asked.

"We" I began, motioning between Mal and I, "aren't doing anything. I am."

"What, I'm not letting you go to Puma's alone, we're going with you!" Mal exclaimed.

"She said to come alone." I pointed out.

"Yeah, well you'll still have to go through Harry Hook, and her wharf rats." Carlos said.

"She said to go alone." I repeated.

"You're crazy." Jay said.

"She said to go alone, and I know one thing, I'm staying right here." Carlos said, plopping down on the couch behind him.

"Please be careful." Mal pleaded, walking over and pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around her, smiling.

"I'll be okay, Mal." I reassured, seeing the smile spread across Mal's face.

"We'll be here when you get back." Carlos told me as I walked away from my friends.

_______

I walked in 'Ursala's Fish N Chips', looking around at broken down restaurant.

I finally spotted Uma, she was handing an old women with a pirate hat a tray of food. The old lady didn't looks to happy, and she turned to Uma.

"Hey! I wanted the fried clams!" The women complained. I stood there, amused at the scene in front of me.

"And I wanted a sea pony, life ain't fair!" Uma barked.

"I'm back!" I said in a sing-song voice. Uma's head snapped in my direction.

"Looser, party of one. Right this way please." Uma said, motioning to a table. I walked over, grabbing a chair and turning it around, then I sat down.

"Place still stinks." I remarked sarcastically.

"Oh, I'm sorry. We're down a butler today, princess." Uma sneered. "You have the perfect life, don't you? Doesn't she have the perfect life?!" A bunch of people around heard Uma's out beast, and they glanced in our direction. "While we're twenty years into a garbage shoot."

"Where's Ben?" I asked, serious as ever.

"Huh! Y'know, I've dreamed of this. You wanting something from me, and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook." Uma said, an evil glint in her eye.

"I'm so flattered that you dream of me, I haven't given you a thought since I left." I sneered, causing Uma to smack her hands on the table.

"Here's the deal." Uma said, sitting down and propping her arm up on the table. I already knew what she wanted.

"What deal?"

"If you win, Ben is free to go." Uma said, shrugging her shoulders. I smiled lightly, linking my hand with hers. "Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?"

"Still dreaming." I replied.

"Last time I checked, your mother thought she had things all sorted, how did that go again?" Uma asked. I didn't have a reply.

"On three." I said.

"One." Uma started.

"Two." I said.

"Three." Uma and I said together, then the arm wrestle began. We pushed each other's arms with all our strength.

"You know, that whole princess act? Ugh, never bought it for a second. You can stick a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." Puma said, rolling her eyes.

"And you can slap a pirate hat on but you're shrimpy." I spat, smirking at Uma, who let her arm falter for a second. My eyes started glowing a bright shade of (F/c), and I pushed Uma's arm down. To me, it looked like I was about to win.

"If I win, you bring me the wand." Uma said, letting her push my arm all the way(jacksepticeye reference) down due to my shocked state. It was over, she won.

Uma stood up and yelled in victory, while I just sat there, shocked as ever. Two hands hitting the table brought me out of my daze. I looked up to find Uma, smirking at me.

"If you ever wanna see beast by again, bring me the wand at my ship tomorrow at noon. If you don't, you can kiss your baby goodbye." Puma said, kissing her hand. She walked away laughing.

What have I gotten myself into?