The Boy

Silvia awoke and tried to move. Then she realised she was tied up in chains. What? Why was she in chains? Silvia looked around then remembered everything that had happened the day before. She must have fallen asleep crying because that was the last ting she remembered. Silvia wondered how she could get out of the chains. She reached out her hand and used her Razorwhip bladed wristbands to cut through the chains. After freeing herself Silvia wondered over to the camp. There was no food or water left there and it was empty. Silvia picked up a tail-spine from SilverShadow that was laying on the ground. She held the spine and sank to the ground as it finally hit her: she had lost her dragon.

~~~

SilverShadow opened her eyes and lifted her head. She was weak and full of pain. As she looked around SilverShadow realised she was in a cage. Her tail was clamped down with chains and she couldn't move it. She looked outside of the cage and saw guards watching her and grinning. She looked at the cages across from hers, they were full of dragons. Edith came out from the shadows and walked over to the cage. She had never trusted that rat. "Make yourself at home dragon, because you'll be here for a long time" Edith said, then she laughed and walked away. SilverShadow shoot a flame that hit Edith's feet, knocking her over and setting her boots on fire. Edith screamed and ran away.

                                ~~~

Silvia looked down at the raft in front of her, it was quite small, but it would get her to the island where the hunters were. Silvia had kept track of the hunters for a long time now and she knew every part of their rout. Silvia pushed the raft onto the water then climbed into it. It floated over the water and she steered the raft in the direction of the nearest island.

                                ~~~

SilverShadow woke up as the boat shook then rocked from side to side. "What was that?" Asked one of the guards. "I have no idea" replied the other. SilverShadow stood up then bashed into the side of her cage as the boat shook again. "We're under attack!" Called a guard above deck. SilverShadow heard a deafening roar before the boat was shaken again. SilverShadow knew that roar, it was the roar of a Thunderdrum. "Catch it in the net!" Came a yell above deck. SilverShadow heard the Thunderdrum roar again, then swim away as more nets were thrown after it. "We caught the boy who was with the dragon" said a guard as he came into SilverShadow's view. He was holding a boy who was wrapped in a net. "Put him in the cage next to the new dragon" said the guard who was standing by SilverShadow's cage. The guard took the net off the boy, threw him in the cage then locked the door. After a while the guards stopped talking and went away.

SilverShadow turned all focus on the boy in the cage next to hers. The boy had brown hair and brown eyes. SilverShadow tilted her head and slowly approached the boy, she had heard the guards say he was with the dragon and she was curious. The boy looked up at SilverShadow as she stood by the bars of the cage. The boy put out his hands and SilverShadow sniffed them then let him stroke her. There was something about this boy that SilverShadow liked.

                                ~~~

Silvia had been floating for three days on her raft and she hadn't gotten very far. "This is taking forever!" Silvia yelled in frustration. Suddenly a blue Thunderdrum emerged from the water and swam alongside Silvia's raft, looking at Silvia with big eyes. Silvia looked at the Tidal Class dragon next to her, it was fairly large and had two wings and a round body with no neck. "You can go in both air and sea, perfect" Silvia said as she put her hand in the water. The Thunderdrum put it's head on Silvia's hand. Silvia stood up and gently climbed on the back of the dragon. Once she was on his back, the Thunderdrum dived underwater and swam quickly through the sea.

Silvia held her breath for a while then led the Thunderdrum to the surface so she could catch her breath again. The Thunderdrum flew out of the water and into the air. They reached the island where the hunters should be. They flew over a cliff covered in forest. Suddenly a tree fell in front of them, Silvia covered her ears as the Thunderdrum used his sonic shockwave to snap the tree in half so he could fly through it. Silvia smiled and uncovered her ears as they reached the beach where the dragon hunters ship was. "You ready?" Asked Silvia as she looked down at the Thunderdrum. The Thunderdrum purred then looked down at the ship with a growl. "Let's do this!" Grinned Silvia as they got ready to attack.