11: lockdown

"Grace, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" Peter remarked before Grace could walk back, away from him as her breathing hitched, Peter walking closer to her at the same time she walked back

     "Grace, aren't you a sight for sore eyes?" Peter remarked before Grace could walk back, away from him as her breathing hitched, Peter walking closer to her at the same time she walked back. She stumbled on the floor, crawling back until Peter grabbed her by the neck, throwing her against the wall behind him. Grace winced, her eyes turning pale lavender, making Peter chuckle, slowly walking towards her. She stayed paralyzed on the floor until Peter crouched, grabbing her by the jaw, "It worked," he said, an amused look on his face as he observed her eyes.

     She felt her nails become claws, gripping Peter's hand as she turned it away from her face, her claws digging into his skin. Peter winced at the same time as he chuckled, gripping her neck once again and pulling her up with him at the same time as he stood up, smashing her head against the wooden wall until her vision got blurry. He let her go, her body dropping to the floor as she gripped her head, grabbing Lydia by the hand and leaving. Grace felt herself start to weaken, ready to give in to the darkness before her eyes lay on Derek's unconscious body, her eyes shooting open as she managed to pull out her phone, dialing Deaton's number.

     Her breath was heavy as he answered, his voice turning distressed as he heard her breath, "It's Derek," she managed to say, "He's unconscious a-and Peter's alive--"

     "Where are you?"

     "The house."

     "I'll be right there," he said as he hung up. Grace dropped her phone beside her, crawling over to Derek's body, cupping his cheeks as she observed him. His breath was labored, his eyes closed shut as he stood under the moonlight. Grace finally reacted, shaking his body to try and wake him up.

     "Derek, wake up," she mumbled, her vision still a bit blurry. In that moment, Deaton walked inside the house, crouching beside Derek. Grace pulled her arms away from Derek as Deaton shook him, slapping the side of his face softly as he tried to wake him up.

     "Derek, can you hear me? I need you to answer me," he started, "Derek! We don't have much time," Deaton sighed, getting out a whistle from his keychain and looking at Grace, "This may hurt. I would cover your ears if I were you," Deaton said before blowing on the whistle after Grace had covered her ears. The sharp sound made Grace groan, feeling everything inside her vibrate at the sound, and at the same time making Derek's eyes open, covering his ears as he let out a groan similar to Grace's, panting as his body shot upward.

     "That sound... what was it?" he asked breathlessly, his eyes focusing on Grace, his eyebrows furrowed at Deaton's presence. Deaton raised the whistle, answering his question and making Derek scoff as he stood up, losing balance, Grace standing up and grabbing him by the arms, surprised at how fast she stood up.