Who should I choose?! (03)

omg i just wrote likke this long story and then it like erases! I AM SO MAD!

here goes the second try

please tell me what you think! =)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel a pressure on my chest, the last thing I remember was being pushed into the lake and drowning, oh wait someone was swimming towards me before I passed out.

I coughed up a lot of water and slowly opened my eyes, ugh HUGE headache!

I opened my eyes and saw Xavier looking down at me.

"I'm glad you're ok, again I saw what happened" he said fake smiling, he had a lot of emotions crossing his face, worry, pain and happiness.

"do you mind explaining what just happened?" Xavier asked me worry taking over him.

"well I think I was just pushed in a lake and and almost drowned." I said propping myself up on my elbows

"ohhh okkk thenn" he said a little confused.

"I don't really want to talk about it." I said getting up, "How did you know where I was?" I asked.

"Well not only does your blood smell good, but I had this feeling like you were in danger so I came here and I found out you were." he said smiling like a little kid in a candy store.

"Well that is very sweet of you." I said smiling.

"I think it is about time for you to go back to your little party," he said sadly,

"Well I don't think they will notice I'm gone for a while." I said linking arms with him.

"Good because I want to show you something." he said walking forward into the woods.

A COUPLE MINUETS LATER...

We arrived at this open field surrounded by trees it was sort of like the field that Edward took Bella to in Twilight only this one is MUCH better. I was looking at a flower that was blowing in the wind.

"I come here when I need time alone." Xavier said lying down on the grass, he closed his eyes. I was staring at his perfect features, after a minuet I snapped out of it and felt like an idiot just staring at him. I lied down next to him and fell asleep . . .

an hour later...

I woke to the feeling of someone carrying me.

"Where are we going Xavier?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"back to your party." he answered keeping his eyes on the ground to make sure he didn't trip or anything. He put me down and said

"You have to walk the rest you don't want to risk them seeing me." He said sadly.

"Thank you Xavier." I said smiling. He leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

He waved at me, He turned around and started walking the other direction.

I turned around and started walking towards the lake. I didn't hear much splashing and people talking.

I walked through the bushes only to have everyone looking at me.

"uhhh, Hi guys!" I said waving. Ash ran up to me and yelled at me.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU DISAPPEAR TOO!! AND WHY THE HELL DID YOU PUSH JESSE DOWN THEN RUN OFF LIKE A WIMP!?!!?!!" I am so confused right now! Jesse was the girl who pushed me in the lake, everyone only likes her because she fucke* them.

"you have every thing wrong FIRST OFF . . ."

I looked at Jesse she was smiling at me evilly. I decided I couldn't tell Ash what happened because either way he would have found out about Xavier.

"FIRST OFF WHAT!!" Ash was yelling at me.

"uhh I don't belong here." I said to scared to look him in the eyes

"THAT'S RIGHT YOU DON'T! You cause WAY to much drama you should just leave!!!!!" he said

I started to walk to Josh's truck.

"wait you forgot to do something!!" he said, I turned around and he back hand slapped me right across my cheek. It was stinging so bad. A tear escaped before I could stop it.

"Oh STOP CRYING YOU CRY BABY!!!!!!!" he yelled at me (once again)

"now apologize to poor Jesse for being pushed down by YOU, you little BITC*" He said.

I walked up to Jesse, "I'm sorry" I said before walking to the truck.

Josh unlocked the car doors and I got in. He was saying bye to everyone and saying sorry, I heard someone telling him.

'She doesn't belong here! She just causes drama!! She doesn't even look like us! It's embarrassing to be seen in public with her!"

The windows were tinted so I let the tears fall and soak my cheek's.

A COUPLE MINUETS LATER . . .

Josh climbed into the car and started the car.

We were heading towards our house when he brought up the subject I really didn't want to talk about.

"Did you really push Jesse or was it just a big lie, you didn't want them to find out something so you just went along with it?" He asked keeping his eyes on the road.

"I really don't want to talk about this right now Josh." I said looking out my window and into the night. He understood and didn't ask me again.

At Home . . .

"so do you want to tell me exactly what happened yet?" Josh asked sitting on the couch.

"Sure," I said sitting next to him. "well I was planning on just going to hang out with Jesse until she pushed me in the water with everything on and I drowned and the vampire from earlier today came and saved me." I said not mentioning the rest.

"but why were you gone so long, you couldn't have drowned for that long or else you wouldn't be here!" he said, darn he was onto me.

"ok well he took me to this place in the woods we fell asleep, he took me back, I got slapped and accused of something I didn't do and had to apologize for it." I said touching my cheek which still hurt!

"ok well go get ready for bed it's already past 12." he said feeling sorry for me, which I hate!

I got on my pj's and brushed my teeth and so on. Just as I was about to climb into my nice comfy bed I heard a clash of thunder and a few seconds later a ton of rain pouring down, then a flash of lightening. I love this kind of weather! I ran down stairs and out to the Patio in the back yard. I sat in a chair and just watched the sky light up from the lightening, this kind of weather is so peaceful for me. I closed my eyes listened to the rain hit the ground. The patio had a ceiling over it so I wasn't getting wet. I heard a twig snap in the bushes. I instantly opened my eyes and saw a dark figure of a person. Male to be exact. I was about to call for Josh and run inside and lock the door. A flash of lightening lit up the sky, and I was able to see his face.

"JOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled but couldn't move I was frozen, I couldn't run inside.