2.30 - The Kidnapping

Start from the beginning

Suddenly a phone buzzed in the room which was answered quickly. I was beginning to think that the person left the room or declined the call until the same voice that yelled 'move it' earlier answered with an 'okay'.

"Boss will be here in few minutes, we can have some fun till then." He said. A silence was followed later, I was about to open my eyes and see what was the silence for but a scream escaped my lips when an excruciating pain passed through my arm. The cool metal that was plunged into my arm was twisted making me scream louder.

"Scream louder you bitch!" He yelled in my face and slapped me hard on my cheek making my head fall on to the opposite side. I received slaps after slaps even punch on my gut and jaw. Tears escaped from my closed lids sliding over my bruised cheek and falling gently on the ground. Mentally I prayed for the torture to get over but I have survived a much deeper and bad pain.

"That's enough!" A feminine voice yelled. I finally got a chance to breathe. I took in a much-needed breath, my lungs burned making me cough violently.

"Leave!" The same voice commanded. Hurried footsteps faded into the distance when I forced myself to open my eyes. This time they landed on a pair of blue eyes but they were not of Ashley's. "Amelia?" I asked in disbelief.

"Glad to see you surprised." Ashley mused. I opened my mouth to speak but ended up coughing again. "You want some water daughter?" Amelia asked with a smirk before walking towards the table against the wall and picking up the bottle of water. She shook it in front of my face before opening the lid. For a moment I thought she was really going to give me water, so I opened my mouth. She poured some water in the thin lid and emptied it on my chin.

"Aww, my bad." She made a face of fake remorse before gulping down the water bottle. "I was parched!" She exclaimed when the bottle was empty. I clenched my jaw in anger but that resulted in me applying pressure to my bruised jaw. I winched in pain. Suddenly a cold finger brushed against my face, when I looked up it was Amelia looking at me with pity or fake-pity, if that's a word.

"They had too much fun I guess." She tsked. "Mother!" Ashley called her from the back. "Ah! Thank you, love." Amelia smiled at her daughter who bought a chair for her to sit.

I wanted to stay awake but my eyelids were beginning to get heavy. I shook my head violently and forced myself to stay awake. "So Alison or should I call you Sapphire? I think Alison will do." She said. "So Alison! Had a great night in here?" She asked and looked around the room.

"Of course!" I exclaimed sarcastically. She looked at me and laughed out loud. "You are been drugged, brutally abused and still your sarcasm never leaves you, does it?" She asked with that smile still on her face. Oh! How badly I wanted to wipe it off her face. Well, if it was for me I would have beheaded her in front of the entire town. She deserved it, much worse than that. She dared to hurt my kids, MY kids. This woman will pay before something happens to either of us.

"Anyway! We have a surprise for you. Ready?" She asked before walking towards the doors. I, on the other hand, started on tugging the ropes around my hand in hopes of getting myself free. I'm not going down without a fight, that was for sure. To fight her I need to fight the drug in my system first. Times like this I thank my kids when they were just born I had to stay up all night to look after them because they used to start crying when they lose my touch. I used to fight my sleep then and today I'm going to do the same.

Amelia opened the doors and came back in, but not alone. My breathing hitched in my throat when I saw her wheeling in an unconscious Mr.Brown, who I've learned to my dad and behind them was Blake, our detective.