"You know I can walk on my own, right?" I asked when we stepped out of the waiting room. "Yes!" He simply answered but didn't make any move to leave my hand. Honestly, I didn't mind it either. We entered the room where Emily was covered with a white sheet and was looking at the baby wrapped in a blue blanket in Drake's arms, with a sweat glistened face. "Hey!" Drake greeted Ian with a big grin on his face. "I'm a father of a boy now." He said. "Congrats bro" Ian replied and patted his back. "Are you okay?" I asked Emily whilst sitting by her side and keeping my hand on her. "Yes! More than fine" She said with a nod and squeezed my hand. 

"Can I hold him?" I asked. Drake nodded and handed me the baby boy. He was so tiny that it scared me a little but this moment transferred me back to the day I first held Ryker and Raine in my arms. The moment was surreal. 

A nurse came in with a writing pad and looked at all of us. "What's the name of the boy?" She asked. "You name him," Emily said looking at me. My eyes widened at her statement. "You want me to name him?" I asked and looked at her and then at Drake who was nodding at me with a smile. I looked at Ian, who too nodded encouragingly at me. He kept a hand on my shoulder while I looked at the boy in my arms and thought of a name for him. 

"Seth!" I announced. That's the best name I can come up with. I looked at Drake and Emily to see of they liked it.

"Seth Robin Collins!" Drake answered me bu saying it to the nurse who wrote it down on her writing pad. "Thank you!" I said looking at the Collins couple with teary eyes. Caressing the cheek of the baby I whispered his name again. "Seth!"

*

"Sapphire!" I cursed my luck under my breathe before halting my walk. With anticipation I waited for Caleb to catch up and start his interrogation. I knew I couldn't escape Caleb so easily but why it has to be so early?

"You can't escape now." He said as soon as he stood in front of me. I lifted my eyes and looked at him. "I know," I said in a low whisper. He took my hand in his and pulled me towards the metal chairs in the empty corridor. The lights were dim as it was close to midnight. Although the visiting hours were long over, they gave us permission to stay with Emily and the baby. As I was going to get myself some coffee Caleb found me, and so here am I, avoiding his eyes while he clenches and unclenches his fist over his thigh.

"Are you going to start or should I ask the question again?" He asked. That's it, I can't run anymore. I have to answer all his questions. It's better to do it now. "Fine, I'll tell you everything," I said and I began telling him everything. From the shop burning down till my new job in the hotel. I decided to keep out the treasure hunt incident and what Aiden and I were up to, at least for now. 

By the end, Caleb was fuming in anger. His face was red and fists clenched tightly over his thigh. I wrapped my hand around his fist and turned my body to face him. "I'm sorry! I know you are hurt because of me but I don't want to worry you unnecessarily." 

"Unnecessarily? Sapphire, you were homeless and jobless! Do you think this is an unnecessary worry for me? Do you realize how I felt when I came to know about all this through Mrs.Smith?" He asked me. I hung my head down in shame "I'm sorry!" I whispered. "But Ian was there for me. He helped me to get my life back on track and also stand on my own feet. I decided to tell you once everything was fine but when you FaceTimed me, I saw how tired and worried you were so I didn't tell you." I said. 

"But still Sapphire! I care for you, I shared six years of your life." He said. I didn't reply anything. I couldn't even utter an apology because I know I hurt his feelings and when you do so, no apology in the world can ease that pain.

"So, Ian was there huh?" He asked suddenly. I looked at his face to find all the anger vanished from his facial features and was placed by a grim look. "Yes!" I replied in a low voice. "Did it occur to you that maybe he is the one that bought bad days in your life so he could support you and get in your good books?" He asked. I retracted my hand from his and looked at him with a frown. "Why would you even think of that?" I asked. I was aware that Ian and Caleb were not on good terms but this was downright ridiculous. How could Caleb think this?