Chapter One

---------------Chapter One----------------

It was a rainy morning on the way to school, could barely see anything. My father Gary, would drive me to school every morning. I no longer take the bus because it's just too much. The noise, the people.. the comments. My mom use to drive me, but she passed away three months ago from a rare form of cancer. It's been hard, especially for my father, me and my brother try so hard to have him comfortable, but he seems to never get my mom, Miranda out of his head.

It was a long yet quiet drive.
"Liah... this morning I found something in your room" my father asked nervously.

I was still, eyes wide open. I knew what he was referring to. I stayed silent with my eyes wide open till he finished his sentence.

"Liah!" his voiced raised slightly.
"I found a blade under your pillow! You-you were cutting, weren't you." His voice calmed down in worry.

"I thought you stopped! honey, we talked about this. You were clean for a month." He sighed. "I know, it's tuff, having your mother gone. But you can't be like this forever."

Before he could finish, we arrived at school. as I walked away from the care, I thought about my blade. I have been cutting, for a while. But I wasn't cause my mom was gone, maybe it was.. But I doubt it. I only did it mainly from my friends, well... I guess they shouldn't be my friends. But most of all...
My Bully. Chandler Riggs. He came in grade 9 just like me, I guess we were friends 2 years ago, but the ending of ninth grade was when it started. He bullied me, and it gets worst everyday.

My first period class was English, luckily non of my 'friends' were in this class, so it was probably my favorite class of my life.

Second period wasn't the greatest. tori and Karol, my 'friends' were in this class, they weren't as bad as the other girls, to be honest, Karol apologized to me last Thursday! but she didn't tell anyone about it. Which made me really upset, she's to embarrassed to tell anyone! I wouldn't!!

On the other hand tori always followed the other girls around, doing whatever they say, you know the deal.

When I walked in, Tori was already there, at the desk right beside the door. It was a stupid mistake. As I walked in, trying to ignore her, Tori stuck her foot infront of the door, which obviously caused me to trip. "Haha! you clumsy bitch" she said laughing.

I was on the floor flat, books scattered, people watching.. and my long, sweaters sleeve... was up. Exposing my scars. I acted quick and pulled my sleeve down as fast as possible. Making everyone suspicious. I thought it was over, Tori would have pulled my sleeve back up to reveal my scars to everyone! but for once she didn't. She just gave me a nasty stare which made me extremely nervous. She watched my as I picked my books up and sat all the way across from her. So she couldn't even make eye-contact with her.

But like always the teacher never sees! "Liah! are you okay?!" like I tripped on myself. I said I was fine, but really I was crying inside. One, because well... it hurt! and two, the humiliation! God everyone thinks I'm weird.

Period 3 passed fast like lunch. Luckily the day was going by quick so I can leave. It was Fifth Period now, time to face the worst of all. My Bully.

I was the first to walk in the class. It was silent, I liked it. I waited for some other kids to have a seat so I can sit near them, so Chandler wouldn't be able to talk to me. My planned worked. He wasn't even able to see me since he was late to class. Huge relief fell off my shoulders. I could kinda relax.

'RING' 'RING' the bell went and school was over. It stopped raining to I would be walking home.

I rushed out of the class so id miss chandler. I was in luck. I got outside and began running away from the school. I finally got to the street where I can walk peacefully.

As I walked on the sidewalk, I passed the shoppers market. I was hungry so I walked in. I bought some airheads and a mini first ad kit, just incase my scars start to bleed in class like second period.

I walked out and continued walking.
Till I felt a hand grab my shoulder and another grab my mouth and pull me back into an Allay. I let out screams of terror but nobody could here me. "Shut up!" A low voice but recognizable said. I was punched in the gut.

As I was gasping for air, my vision had cleared and I could see the man. I was in shock. It was Chandler Riggs. The person who I fear the most.

My Bully.

----------------------------------------------

first chapter hope you liked it

What's chandler gonna do to liah!? Stay tuned to find out!!

Follow us on IG @TooMuchTWD❤️

🌸❤️💣🚀🌸❤️💣🚀🌸❤️💣🚀🌸