five(2)

Jaden Pov.

School.

I hate it with a passion and today I wanted to skip but of course my parents had for some reason knew I was going to skip. My mom decided to take me to school instead of me waking my usually route.

Yay....

As we pulled up to the school, my mom said goodbye and I responded by mumbling back a quick goodbye quietly. Exiting the car, I quickly made my way to into the school. As I approached my locker I was greeted by Logan big grin which makes me suspicious because Logan always makes that face only if he's up to no good or he got something planed.

"What did you do?" I said as I finally approached him.
"Nothing dude! I just have a big bash going on after school that your coming to of course." I figured. His parents are away and Logan always has a party when that happens.
"Logan you know I can't go! My parents have been up my trail ever since they found out I been sneaking out of the house in the middle of the night!" Closing my locker I turned to Logan seeing his annoyed expression.
"Oh come on! Just sneak out this once! This party is going to be epic and I have a little surprise at the end that you will definitely enjoy." He said adding a small wink at the end.
"Alright, alright I'll go. Just know if I get into trouble your going down with me ok."
"Yea, yea" he replied rolling his eyes. The bell rings signaling us to go class. As I said goodbye to Logan, usually I always skip first period and go outside to smoke and haves few drinks with a few guys from my school. As I sneaked out of the back door of the school I was met by a familiar site.
"Sin?" At the sound of her name she looks up quickly and looks at me with surprise and annoyance. Closing her book she stands up and walks over to me.
"Is there a reason you called my name Gandy?"

"Just wanted to say hi to a familiar face is that so wrong?" I said adding a smirk at the end.
"Yes it was because I was trying to finish this book for class and you rudely interrupted what I was doing so if you would excuse me." She started to turn around but I grab her arm to stop her. She flinched away taking her arm with her and I looked at her in confusion.

Did I do something wrong?

I ignored her reaction and decided to ask her to go with me to Logan party. Why? Well, Logan probably gonna be to busy getting high on weed and for some reason I just really want her to come.

"Anyway, I-I was wondering if..."

Why the heck am I so nervous? Just ask her!

"C'mon Gandy I don't have all day."

"Ok! ok! I was wondering if I you want to go to this party with me?" I said rubbing the back of neck nervously. She started at me for a few minutes making me even more nervous then I was before.

Why does she make me so nervous all of a sudden?

"Fine I'll go." I like looked her in surprise that she said yes but suppressed myself from grinning at her like an idiot for agreeing to go.

"Ok cool meet me at the beach at 7:00. You where that place is right?"

"I think I would know the place we bumped into each other at in the first place." She said rolling her eyes but I think I saw a hint of amusement in them but I'm not sure. I practically face palmed myself for forgetting.

I hope I don't act this dumb when we go to this party together...

Hey everyone ! Sorry for not posting anything I just been sooo busy with school but I back! So please vote comment and enjoy ! 😊❤️