two(2)

Sin Pov.

"Where do you thing your going!"
I froze when I heard his voice yell from down the hallway.

Crap!

"I-Im going to the store!" Turing around, I find him standing in front of me just staring. He looks me up and down in the process making it really hard not to cringe back words in disgust from being related to this pig.

This monster...

"Well don't forget to bring back some beers too." He mumbled. I nodded and turn around about to leave the house when he calls my names again.

"Sin aren't you forgetting something." His voice changed from calm to deadly in a second and I knew I shouldn't mess with him now.

"O-oh sorry dad." Gosh its so hard to say that name because I never considered him my dad once he did that to me. He'll never be my dad ever again. I walked over to him and standed on my tip toes and kissed his raggedy ass check goodbye.

Ugh now I have to bleach my lips!

After I pulled away he looked down at me with that evil glint in his eyes which always make my blood run cold.

"Next times don't kiss my cheek. You know better then to kiss me there now ya hear me girl." I nodded quickly knowing exactly where he wanted me to kiss him but it never happen and deep down he knows it too. I quickly left the house closing the door softly but really wanted to slam it in angry.

How can life be so cruel?

As I am walking, I make a short cut through the beach to get to the store because it my favorite place to go but now it to cold to do anything there anymore. Out of nowhere, I felt something or should I say someone bump into me, making me fall into the sand . I growl with irritation on who the person that knocked me down is.

"Hey I'm so-" The dummy who bumped into me stopped talking and as I looked up I held back my surprised and who I bumped into. It was no other than Jaden Gandy. I've heard about his bad behavior around school but I know it just all a stage he going through. He'll get over it.

Now me of course...

Shaking me head from that thought I looked back up at him.
"Watch where your going dweeb." As I got up I made sure I bumped into him on purpose while I walked pass him. Why you ask? I don't know. I was just irritated in the moment. As I walk, I feel him starting at me but I didn't turn around. I smirked and I don't know why but little did I know that one encounter would change not just his but my life forever..

Hey guys! Thanks for reading this chapter there more to come enjoy! ❤️