four(2)

Sin Pov.

Walking up the stairs, I went into my room and before I fall into bed I lock the door behind me. Safety measures are always made when he not here even when he is here. Falling into my bed I look up at the ceiling sighing.

Why did you have to leave me? What did I do to deserve this horror of a life?

My thoughts where interrupted when I heard the door slapped shut immediately making me tense.

Crap!I thought he was coming in late tonight!

As the footstep became closer and closer to my door, I started breathing heavily as the knocking became more intense.

Why does he have to drink so much?

"Sin opens this door now ya little whore!"
I started to feel the tears fall down my eyes but I quickly wiped them away.

You have to be strong. You have to be-

I jumped as he started to yell even louder, throwing every name he can at me through the close door.

Thank god I locked it this time...

After minutes of banging and yelling I stopped making me sigh in relief.

He probably went to his room and fell asleep.

I got off the bed and changed into my night clothes. Climbing back into bed, I immediately fell asleep but for some reason that dummy of a boy Jaden popped into mind and this time, his presence gave me comfort I never felt before.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter short but the rest will be a little longer I promise. More chapters coming soon so please vote, comment, and enjoy! ❤️