Chapter 6 : A Wish

"Haru. I'll be leaving now! See you tonight! We're going celebrate. Bye!" Haneul rushes out the front door, soon after she tied her shoelaces.

I held my head up from the floor, (Celebration for what? Did she get a raise or something?) 

...

Haneul's POv. Cafe. 

It's been a week since Luhan visited my house that night. I never heard anything from him after that night. It was also because of that night that Jihyun started to fall depress during work. 

"What are you writing there, Haneul-ah?" ask Hyunseok, peeking by the counter. I tilt my head up with a smirk, "I'm writing a birthday letter." 

He raise a curious brow, "To who? A friend of yours or something?" I shake my head, "It's for Xiumin. It's his birthday today." 

"Ah right. It is his birthday today." points out Jihyun. I sigh, "It is. Sad to know that he's nowhere to be found. I guess it'll be one lonely birthday celebration for him.." 

"Then why are you writing a birthday letter to him then?" 

I shrug, "I just thought that maybe.. he'd go tonight." 

...

Meanwhile at Home..

Everything will be fine.. just as long as I act good to everyone then maybe I could transform back into a human. My life.. it'll be meaningless if I'm not back on stage. No one will love me if I don't go back on stage..

The door knob clicks open. I pounce my limbs up, prepared to attack whoever it was trying to break-in. When the door finally opens, (L-Luhan?!) I bark

He plasters a smile and waves, "Did you miss me, Xiumin?" 

(What the hell are you doing breaking into someone else's house? Does Haneul know about this?) Luhan shakes his head, "Not at all. I came here to visit you, Xiumin." He slides a wrapped gift on the floor and smiles, "Happy Birthday, Xiumin." 

(Ah. I almost forgot about that..) I said, trying to uncover the gift with my bare teeth. Luhan closes the door behind him, takes his sit on the couch and huffs a big sigh, "Aigoo. It's amazing how many Xiumin fans are still giving out their presents by the Dorm. There are a lot this year as well." 

As I open the gift, I find a complete set of clothes. (What the hell do you want me to do with this? Are you mocking me right now?) 

Luhan started laughing, "I knew you were going to say that! Hahaha!" (Yah. Seriously! What's with this gift.) 

Luhan reaches out something from inside his pocket. It was a piece of paper that was neatly folded into two. He raises it in front of me, "This is what Haneul gave me last time. Do you still remember?" 

I thought back to the time where Haneul hesitantly gave the paper to Luhan. (Yeah. I do. What's written in it anyway?) 

Luhan unfolds it, "To my beloved oppa. I never once believed in any miracles. But the time I met you, for the first time, I believed in such things called faith. Ever since you disappeared, I have felt many sadness. I hope that you come back soon, oppa. I wish to meet you if ever I could have one more shot with faith. I may not be a girl worth remembering, but I hope I could be a girl worth calling a fan. Love, Haneul." 

Luhan pats Xiumin's head, "For once I'm jealous of you. Having a really caring fan like this. Aigoo. Makes me want to convert her into a Luhan fan. Hahaha." 

(Go ahead. I wouldn't care less about that girl. I just want to get everything over with and be on stage again. Rather than have one fan to love me, I want every one of my fans to love me and miss me.) I need more.. I need more people to love me. How could I be happy and content with only one person. I'm.. lonely. I just want.. people to love me.