" H-however?"

" However, let me be your rescuer this time Taehyung. I too, can be the person that you lean your troubles to. Trust me okay?" The two males both nodded, Taehyung confused by what Yoongi meant. The older helped the younger stand up on his heels and opened the door making the music louder for them to hear. " Now don't worry your pretty little head and let's enjoy the rest of the party." Yoongi smiles holding hands with Taehyung towards one of the tables containing food and drinks. He picks up a bottle and serves Taehyung a cup. In response Taehyung shakes his head his wig swaying to his rhythm.
" I shouldn't be drinking this, I'm not 21 yet." He argues making Yoongi lift his eyebrows. Nonetheless the other male handed him the cup anyways. " It's fine~ Just this one time wouldn't hurt right? And besides it's juice flavored. You'll like it." When Yoongi finishes talking Taehyung began staring at the cup. He recalls those days that his ' mother' made elegant parties, there was a lot of alcohol on the table and she didn't care whether or not he drank. One time he had a bad headache when he was small due to the cup of alcohol he drank. " Okay..." Taehyung mutters before taking a big gulp. The male closed his eyes shut feeling like he's about to tear up when the refreshing liquid rushed down his throat as if it were burning. " Wow...This is good." The male groaned acknowledging the fruity flavor and drinks once more.

" Sara!" The boy's turned their head to look at Hoseok who approached near, a bottle of alcohol in his hand. " Sara you were here?" Hoseok smiles in a gentle way as he bestowed his eyes before Sara. There be noticed the gentleman besides her and frowned. The memory of when Yoongi landed his lips first on Taehyung came rushing in and he hated it. " Let's hang somewhere else." Hoseok held her by the hand taking her elsewhere. Yoongi watched the two leave while he drank the cup and he smirked. The two had to swim their way from All of the fishes dancing in the sea of music, until they secluded themselves. Hoseok stayed close to another table often offering Sara food but the ' lady' refused and only smiled with her teeth and afterwards drinking the alcohol. Yoongi now alone, hates Hoseok so much he couldn't help wanting and wishing to end him early, so vast that he couldn't even show up to school because of pain.

❀❀❀❀

Two hours have passed and the party was still going yet coming to an end. A lot of busy bodies were still dancing and cheering while most have grown tired, sat or laid down, and continues to drink. The host of the party also became drunk off his mind, Hoseok also eventually became drunk however he was aware of most things, the same goes to Sara  whom was only feeling tired and sleepy. The two are laying on one of the comfy white couch,talking about things regarding life and past memories but of course Hoseok was the one doing more of talking since Sara refused to talk. " I never really had..a friend that cared about me. I have a lot of people I'm friendly with, yes but they are only there for the money and status. Do you know what I mean? " Hoseok shared eye contact with the girl and she nodded. " Then that's when I met Minah." When Minah's name dropped Taehyung frowned a little. " she wanted me as a boyfriend instantly, but I didn't feel the same. We came to an agreement that we play pretend boyfriend and girlfriend for a month, to see if I would fall for her. But Sara...I only have eyes for you. I'm just glad you and Taehyung came into my life..." After the male finished what he had to say his eyes dropped down to her lips, he lost himself on how perfect they were. Even without the red lipstick, Hoseok has always wanted to kiss em. He didn't notice how he leaned closer to her face, but she did and honestly didn't mind. He closed his eyes, the eyelashes complimenting his face she kissed him back the moment Hoseok's lips connected with hers. This was it, both of them have been longing to feel each other again and they needed to let that feelings of honeyed love ooze out into the air. It began really soft, Hoseok checking for any sign of resistance before continuing. Gently stroking his tongue against her bottom lip covered in lipstick but he didn't care. Next he locked onto her lips and sucked them, now removing the red and asked permission to enter. That escalated the moment Sara parted her lips. Hoseok slipped his tongue inside, not too quick and not to slow. Both released a breathy Gasp, Sara wrapping his arms around the older and Hoseok positioning himself between Sara's legs. His tongue explored her steamy cavern and tasted the alcohol before sucking her tongue. Taehyung moans surprised but startled by how great he felt. Never has he ever kissed anyone as deep and as sweet as this and he is glad Hoseok is the one to do it with. As for the older male, Hoseok wasn't experienced but he has kissed someone before and was educated on how to make love with someone. Taehyung let himself get lost in the feeling, of not only pleasure, but the feeling of being held, loved, wanted, even special, and not alone. Now he understood why so many are desperate and unhappy because they haven't been acknowledged romantically by someone. Nonetheless needy people aren't careful, they can mistake love vs wanting love. What Taehyung feels right now is like if he had been put in an oven, chocolate melting into more sweetness, a couple of cuddling up besides the warmth of a fire with hot chocolate in their cold hands. He's happy to be doing this with the man he loves but when Taehyung could feel his sensitive area lifting up and fighting against the special underwear ( which it wouldn't protect him much longer if he has a boner.), quickly he pushed Hoseok away and apologized hastily. " Hyung- I mean Oppa! I'm sorry." He was concerned but Hoseok's gentle and goofy smile made him feel at ease. " It's fine." He assures as a blushing mess.