You ARE Pregnant

Britney's POV

I grew inpatient and yelled,"Well?!" His eyes grew wide and he said,"Calm down! The results came in that you are..." He waited and went over the papers again to make sure,"You ARE pregnant." He smiled and said,"Congrats! You're gonna have your first child." I nodded and couldn't think of what to say. I was really shocked, but I was also happy at the same time and couldn't be happier. He shook my hand and I left the office. I went to my car and was battling myself to see if I need to call Michael and tell him or tell him in person. I decided I would tell him in person. I soon got home and walked in. I didn't see anyone in the living room so i went upstairs to look and saw Michael on the bed watching tv. I knocked on the door and he said softly,"Come in." I walked in his room and I sat on the bed. He looked at me immediately and asked,"So, what were the results?! Huh? What were they?!" "Woah! You're very excited." I

Smiled and he replied,"I've always wanted a kid, I would be the happiest man to ever walk this earth!" I smiled and said,"The results came in, and I... AM pregnant." I smiled real big and he smiled bigger. He hugged me very tight and hugged for about 5 minutes. "Okay! You're squishing me and the baby!" He let go and said,"Sorry." Then chuckled. "I'm very excited too!" I said enthusiastically. He smiled even bigger. "What?" I asked. Then he said,"You're gonna be a mommy, and a great one too!" I blushed at that comment,"Thanks." I got up and left the room. I realized beside all the happiness, was the actual first part of Michael's trial was in 3 days. I felt so horrible for him cause I knew he didn't do it, he wouldn't even think about it. He followed me downstairs and I hugged him. "What's this for?" "For being strong during this trial mess." I thought about it all and how it was a complete nightmare.

It was always bad. I remembered when we first met how he told me about it, and what actually happened and not to believe what the Chandler's say happened. I believed cause he would never lie. Then suddenly I found myself sobbing on his shoulder. "What's wrong?" He said while rubbing my back, still holding me. I sit up and look at him and say."I don't know, I guess I was thinking of bad things." He smirks and says,"I know you were thinking about the trial." I look at him and started thinking if he could read minds or something. I nodded slowly and he quietly whispered to me,"Don't worry about, everything's gonna be alright." I dry the tears off my face and nod trying to believe what he is saying is true.

~First day of the trial~

Britney's POV

I was getting ready for the trial and I saw Michael come downstairs. I walk next to him. He looked a little sad. Then, that made me sad seeing him sad. We walked to the car ad sat across his parents like we always do. He nudged my arm and whispered,"Maybe you should tell them." Then looked at my stomach. I nodded and got Joseph and Katherine's attention. "Joseph, Katherine, promise me you both won't freak out, but, I'm pregnant."