Happy Birthday Michael!

Michael's POV

I decided I was gonna invite Britney Spears to my party, I looked up her number and called her. After the first two rings she picked up,"Hello?" "Hey Britney it's Michael Jackson." "Oh hey Michael, how ya doing?" "Good, i called cause I really hope you can come to my party that my friend is throwing me, cause tomorrow is my birthday." "Oh ya I would love to, what time?" "12:00 At my home, Neverland." I could hear her chuckle,"Okay, I would love to see ya tomorrow, bye." "Bye."

August 29 12:00

Michael's POV

Everybody is here and I hear a knock on the door. "Hey." I see Britney and she waves. "Oh hey Brit, I almost thought you weren't coming." "Nah, traffic and paparazzi were just crazy." I chuckle and let her in. She goes talking to my sisters Janet and La Toya. I talk with Ratner and say,"I told you Brit was coming." "Since when do you call her 'Brit'?" I chuckle and respond,"I don't know, it just sounded like a cute nickname." Ratner and my other friends look at each other and laugh. Then Ratner says,"Oh my gosh you have a crush on Britney, don't ya?" I look around and say,"Well, uhm, fine I do, but please don't tell her." Ratner says,"Man up and ask her out." "I can't yet, I barely even know her as a friend, and I don't even know if she likes me." Ratner nods and says,"Okay, just hang out with her a lot then, y'all will be friends easier that way." I nod and they walk off leaving me where I stand.

Everybody gathered to the front of my house and say,"Happy Birthday Michael!" In unison. I was mostly watching Britney. She was smiling and laughing with Beyoncè, Janet, and La Toya. I smile back at her. I walk away and hang out with Ratner and my other friends while eating a piece of cake. Britney walks over and says,"Happy Birthday." And hugs me. Not knowing what to do I hug her back and say,"Thank you." She smiles and asks,"So, after the party can I stay?" Ratner and them start to make funny faces, I smile and say,"What? So you can hang out with my sisters?" "No, so I can hang out with you." I blush a little. I say,"Uhm sure then, you can hang out with me." Ratner and them watch her as she walks off,"Damn." I whisper. Ratner and them whisper to me laughing,"Aww Mike wants a piece of dat." I blush and say,"I ain't tryna be dirty but I wouldn't mind her riding me all night." We all laugh and Ratner says,"It's weird how you can always choose the right time to be nasty." We continue laughing and start talking again.