Breathe On Me

Michael's POV

Today I was getting ready to perform for Britney. I was gonna be in th 'Breathe On Me' song. We were backstage and I waited for my Cue. Britney came over to me and she looked sexier than I thought. She was wearing pink and black bra and panties. And her brownish blondish hair was all messy. She looked incredible. The director was telling us that Breathe On Me was the next song and told us to get ready. We were getting warmed up and I went on stage. It was dark so no one could see. I got on the bed and laid there. The music started and Britney was on the second floor. She sang the first few lyrics then slid down a stripper pole.

I looked at her then people started cheering and clapping and singing along with her. She came near me as I laid back down and laid on my stomach. She laid down on my back as she sang. She picked me up and sat on her knees as I licked her stomach and went down. We both got up and I came back from behind her (Trust me, this is in the choreography) grabbed her boobs and went down. She got on the stage and started walking around singing the song till it came to the big part. I was suppose to kiss her. "Monogamy is the way to go, just put your lips together, and blow." I blew in her face and tongue kissed her shoving my tongue in her mouth. And I swear the whole crowd was cheering. And clapping louder after the kiss. We broke away and we went back towards the bed while she performed the rest of her song. After it everyone was clapping and cheering. We both left the stage.

Britney's POV

When we got back stage I had to change my outfit so Michael came with me. "You were very sexy in that performance." I turned around as he said it and winked at him. "That is gonna be an unforgettable performance." "Yeah." We got in the changing room and as he tried to come in I locked the door. "What? I've seen you naked before!" "So, I wanna change into the other outfit." I could hear him make the 'Chh' noise with his teeth. "But I wanna look at ya." "Nope." I could hear him groan and saw his feet move to a chair to sit down. He was so cute when he was pouty. I came out with a pink swimsuit on with grey sweatpants and looked at him. And he did his totally adorable pouty duck lips. I couldn't help but smile and that made him smile. I put on my shoes and walked to the back of the stage.

~After the concert~

~At Home~

Britney's POV

I am so tired. I lay down on the bed and almost fall asleep. I was so tired and didn't feel like moving. Michael laid next to me and put my head on his chest. "Tired?" "Nawww I'm just laying here because I don't wanna walk." He looked away looking a little frightened. "Sorry, I'm just really tired." "You do know we have to go to court tomorrow, for the fourth deposition." "Ugh how many depositions are there?" "I think about five so, almost done." I roll my eyes. Then I suddenly feel a sharp pain in my stomach. I run to the bathroom and throw up. Michael runs behind me and holds my hair. I get up and catch my breath. "Where did that come from?!" "Maybe you're just very exhausted and you just got a little sick." "Yeah maybe..." There was a moment of silence and he said,"Are you sure you wanna still come to court tomorrow?" "Yeah."

~Next Day~

Michael's POV

Me and Brit were getting ready and this time she had on a pink blouse with a pink pencil skirt and had her hair in a curly ponytail. "You lookin' fiiiiine today Mrs. Jackson." She looked at me and said,"You look very handsome today Mr. Jackson." We both chuckled and went outside to get in the car. Mother and Joseph were in the same car once again.we sat across from them. Joseph was eyeing Britney really hard. "So, Michael, I've recently heard about two things, your performance and the wedding." My face lost all color and became to get nervous. Then he continued,"Apparently you performed with her and acted as if it were porn! And second, at your wedding you did the tradition to take the bride's underwear off with your teeth." Britney slowly looked at me and I slowly looked at her. My mother slightly hit him on the chest and rolled her eyes,"Joseph, he is not a baby anymore, he has a wife, a career, and his own house and soon-to-be-I-hope-children." He looked at her and said,"Well, the girl over there is not if she is acting like that." I couldn't stand this arguing so I said,"She doesn't act like that at home. She is very sweet, intelligent, funny, and caring. I don't care what you think Joseph cause you're one of those people that only sees a person from what they portray. Now all of you shut up about my wife, everyone loves her except for you Joseph!"

Everyone had their mouths wide open. They were shocked that I finally stood up for myself, for Britney and gave them a piece of my mind. Joseph interrupted my thoughts and said,"Boy, I gotta say-" "Don't say anything." I glared at him and everybody got quiet all the sudden. We got to court and walked in.

~

A/N: Sooooo, how was y'all's week? Mine was horrible, probably the worst week I've had all school year 😒 But I don't want it to effect my mood so, here's the new chapter, and I couldn't think of a question so... Oh well. Tootles my poodles 🐩💋