Wedding

Michael's POV

Me and Britney got home and walked out the car and went inside our house. She immediately took her heels of and threw them in the corner of the kitchen. She sat on the couch and sighed. "Ugh, I don't wanna go to anymore of these depositions." She said. I said back,"Tomorrow is the last one and we get the whole week after that to ourselves."

~After the Third deposition~

~A week later~

Michael's POV

"Yes mother... She just absolutely adores kids... I know she would be a great mom-" "Who you talking about?" I suddenly got startled when Britney snuck in the kitchen. I covered the bottom part of my phone and said,"I'm on the phone with my mother, and we're are talking about... Grandchildren, for her." Britney just stood there quiet for a while. Then she finally said,"She wants grandchildren?" I nodded and Britney said,"I can give her grandchildren." She hung up my phone. "But Britney, our wedding is in 2 days-" "I know, it's gonna be one hell of a honeymoon." She winked at me and went back upstairs.

~Wedding Day~

Michael's POV

I was getting ready for me and Britney's wedding, I was really excited cause I get to marry the woman that I love so much. I walk out and see Ratner in my way. "Man Britney looks so damn hot in that dress, you must be hittin' that good tonight!" I had my mouth wide open from shock of what came out of Ratner's mouth. "Since she's gonna be my wife, that kinda stuff cannot be said about her aight?" "Aight." We did a little handshake thing and I walked to the front. The lights were tinted and it gave off a calming tone. I saw britney come down. She dyed her hair a blondish brownish color. She had on a short tight white dress that in the back turned into a long dress. It was a lacy dress that had a turtleneck. Me and my friends were just staring at her the whole time.

~Wedding~

After the wedding Britney held a bouquet in her hand. "Ready?!" She yelled to the women behind her. She turned around and threw the flowers at the to see who would catch them first, and it was her aunt. Ratner and her friend then put her In a chair. "Alright, this next part is the best part, at least for the man. It's time to take the underwear off Brit, literally. She had a shocked look on her face. I got on both my knees and began to take her panties off with my teeth. "Oooohhh mmmmyyyy goooodddd aaaaahhhhh!!!" She screamed in pure shock. I finally took then all off and spit it out on the floor and everyone was cheering my name. I started to chuckle and looked at everyone who was cheering and clapping and laughing all at the same time.

Brit got back up and put her panties back on. She fixed her dress and walked over to me. "You nasty!" "It's a tradition." I chuckled and she did a really funny smirk. Soon the wedding was over. We walked to the car and sat down. I pulled her onto my lap and she said,"I don't want a honeymoon, I'm alright just as long as I'm with you." She smiled and it made me smile. We looked out the window and people were yelling bye to us. We waved bye back at them as we drove off.

When we came back to our house I picked her up and threw her on the couch. I really couldn't wait, it's been a while and I'm ready. I kissed her neck and she wrapped her arms around my back. She moaned softly in my ear. I rubbed my hand from her neck, to her boobs, to her stomach, to her womanhood. I rubbed her clit through her panties. She threw her head back and moaned. I took her panties off with one hand. I threw them to the side and slid her dress up to where I took it off. I noticed that I was still fully dressed so she took my tie off and unbuttoned my shirt and took that off. I pushed her up the couch and got in between her legs. I started to lick her clit. It went on for about 5 minutes and she was basically screaming. She yelled,"When are you gonna stop and just fuck me?!" I got up in her face and whispered,"I won't stop until I have your legs shaking and the neighbors know my name." I went back down to her legs and finished what I started. I stuck a finger in her and thrusted it in and out while licking her clit. She couldn't handle it and came on my face. I licked it all up and came back up to her. But she got up really fast and unbuttoned my pants and took them off along with my boxers. Then she put my whole length in her mouth. I threw my head back, she was so good at this. Then she teased ME and stoked it and licked my tip,"Ugh please baby, suck me." "I want you begging for it." I couldn't take it and grabbed her hair and bobbed her head. Then she finally made me cum. She swallowed it all and I got on top of her. I rubbed her pussy for about a minute and put my manhood in her and thrusted. She was bouncing up and down and I took the time to admire her body. She pulled on my arm moaning,"Faster Mikey, ugh, fuck me harder!" I did as I was told and went faster and harder. She was screaming my name and gripped on the edges of the couch. Then she came and I came together. I fell on top of her and she laid her head on my chest. "That's the best sex we ever had." She said. I chuckled at her comment and grew tired. I noticed she was too and she closed her eyes so I got a blanket and covered us both with it and fell asleep.

~Next Day~

Michael's POV

We still had two more days off and I think we got more trustful. And she was surprised that I was more sexual. I was in the kitchen yawning and I saw Britney coming. She had on a white tank top with baby blue underwear. My eyes followed her every move. She opened the refrigerator door and looked inside. She had her ass sticking out and I couldn't help myself. I walked past her and smacked her ass. She immediately shot up and looked at me. I smirked and she blushed. I sat on the couch and she sat on the couch too. She laid across my lap and I stroked her hair. "I want you to perform with me in a song on my onyx hotel tour." She said out of nowhere." Why?" "Because it's one of the sexiest performances of the whole tour." She winked at me and smirked. "Okay, I'll do it." We both smiled.

She sat on my lap and said,"This is how it goes, you're like, my sex slave and you're on a bed and I come down sliding on a pole in a pink bra and pink panties. I walk to the bed and tease you and sing while I do it. Then after the kiss, and yes we kiss, you control me and do whatever you want with me." Thinking about the performance made my member hard already,"That sounds really cool and very sexual, what song are you performing for that?" "Breathe on me." I thought about that song and got a massive hard on. "Yeah..."

A/N: Idk even know if this is a long chapter or not -_- but I think it was pretty good. But I had to think hard on what the question would be. And here it is ,What Does Everybody Call Brett Ratner? Good luck 💋