Party At My House

(I MESSED UP THIS FIRST POV CAUSE I WASNT THINKING STRAIGHT I WROTE THIS AT 3 AM SO GIVE ME A BREAK AND DONT COMMENT ABOUT IT I KNOW I SCREWED IT UP BUT ITS TOO MICH TO CHANGE SO LEAVE IT BE)

Michael's POV

It was New Years Eve and we were about to enter the year of 2006. I was so excited. I woke up Britney and she groaned and said,"What?" "It's New Year's Eve." She nodded and said,"Okay, ad I'm tryna sleep." She turned her back to me and closed her eyes. I rolled my eyes and said,"Please get up." She didn't respond so I snuck up behind her and started tickling her. She rolled over again and said,"Stop, oh my gosh, it tickles." I kept tickling her and we both fell on the floor. I stopped tickling her and we both were laughing really hard. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." He kissed my lips and we got up. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, got makeup on, did my hair.

I went back downstairs and Michael got a call. He put it on speaker and said,"Hello?" "Ey Mikey!" "Sup Frank." There was a pause and Frank said,"I'm good what about you?" "I'm great." "Have you had the welcome bang." "Pardon?" "When a guy is home a long time, him and his wife or girlfriend, have sex, kinda like a welcome present." I looked at her and she nodded. "We have." "Ah, was it fantastic?" "Gosh Frank all up in my business." We all laughed and Britney whispered,"I'm gonna go get Sean." I nodded and she went towards the back of the house.

Frank said,"Is Britney still got even after the baby?" "Hell yeah, she got more curves, and she got more ass. And her boobs got bigger. I like her better that way, and not some stick." He laughed on the other end and said,"I don't care what she looks like, she's still always gonna be so famous that people taunt her, lately the paparazzi have Been a little hard on her, I don't even know why."

I put a confused look on my face and said,"Oh." Britney came back and I asked,"Where's Sean?" "He wasn't up yet, and he looked so peaceful so I didn't wanna wake him." We both smiled and I said in the phone,"Imma call you back Frank." I pressed end and me and Britney sat on the couch. I sat down and she sat down next to me. "No." I said and I grabbed her waist and put her on my lap. She looked at me and I said,"I don't mind." I smiled.

She chuckled a little bit and said,"I'm glad your home. I've missed you so much." "Me too." She put her arm around neck and she started playing with strands of my straight hair. I giggled and asked,"Having fun?" "Very." She chuckled and continued playing with my hair. I looked at her and she looked back at me and I couldn't help it, I kissed her lips. And kissed her for a very long time.

"I love you so much." She said in my mouth. "I love you more." I said famously. She smiled against my mouth and I did something that I rarely ever did while kissing. I shoved my tongue in her mouth and licked her bottom lip. Then I bit her bottom lip. She opened her eyes and looked shocked,"You never do that." "I know." We both smiled and I looked at her pants and gave her the look. "No, lets wait until tonight at the New Years party." "I'm not having sex at a party." "No the party is here, I'm getting Fe to take care of Sean for the night and we are having the party here." I looked down and said,"How are we gonna have sex if people are here." "They leave as soon as it's 12." "Okay."

The New Years Party

Britney's POV

I was getting ready for tonight and and got my dress. It was a short 3 inches above my knee and it had one strap and the other shoulder didn't have one. It was black and had sparkles. I did my hair to where it was wavy. I put on some black eyeshadow and eyeliner to put on the smokey eye effect. I put on my 3 inch heels that were black. It had 3 straps. I stood in front of the full view mirror. I started posing and looking at my figure. "I don't wanna be any fatter. I know it's curves but I don't know how I feel about it."

"I'm more than happy with it." I turned around and saw Michael leaning on the doorframe. He crossed his arms and smiled a seductive smile. I blushed and smiled. He came over to me and grabbed my ass. I gasped and he started kissing my neck still grabbing my ass. I tried to shake him off,"No, Michael, not now, after the party." "I can't help myself." He continued kissing my neck I tried to get him off,"No, after the party." He sucked on his teeth and let go of me. "Fine."