Family Feud Part 1

Britney's POV

I woke up and fluttered my eyes open. I turned around and saw Michael sleeping. I poked his nose and he slowly opened his eyes. We both smiled and he kissed my cheek. "Good morning beautiful." I blushed and said,"Good morning." I sat up and he scooted over to my side of the bed. I stood up and stretched. I felt a slap on my ass and quickly turned around. I looked at Michael who had a seductive smile on his face. I playfully rolled my eyes and turned back around. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

While I was in the shower I heard a knock on the door. "Come in!" I yelled. Then I saw Michael open the curtain on the shower slightly,"Um, Britney." "Yeah." I poked my face out. "Fe called and said she wanted to stay with Sean for a few more days, what do you want me to say?" "Say okay, she can." He smiled and said,"Okay." He left the bathroom and I closed the curtain again.

I turned the water off and grabbed my towel. I wrapped my body in it and grabbed some clothes. I left the bathroom and saw Michael on the bed. He looked at me and said,"Hey." "Hey." I said back. I unwrapped the towel and got some clothes on. Michael's eyes were glued to the screen. I sat on the bed with him and asked,"Whatcha watchin'?" He pointed to the tv and said,"It's called American Horror Story, and I'm addicted to watching it." I laid next to him and cuddled up against him. I watched some of it and he was right, it was really good.

The episode ended and I said,"I have to go somewhere." "Where?" He looked at me. "I have to go to my mom's for a day, she wants me over for dinner." "Can I come?" I nodded and said,"Sure." We both smiled and I got up out of the bed.

Hours passed and it was already time to go to my parents for dinner. I had on a short red dress with my hair wavy and in a side ponytail. I wore 3 inch black heels. Michael looked at me and said,"What restaurant are we going too?" "A fancy French place called 'restaurant chic endroit'." He nodded and said,"Okay."

We were done getting ready and we drove to the restaurant. We arrived to the restaurant and I saw my parents,"Mom! Daddy!" They ran over to me and gave me a hug. "We've both missed you baby." My dad said. They pulled away and said,"And we see you've brought Michael." My dad said. He smiles and says,"Hey." My dad shows off his fake smile. My mom glares at him.

Michael looks at me confused and says,"What happened?" "Um, you know how Joseph doesn't like me but Kat does? Well same thing with my family, daddy doesn't like you but my mom does." "Why does your dad not like me?" I shrugged my shoulders and we both sat down at a table. Me and Michael sat together, and my parents sat across from us. My dad was just glaring at Michael. Then he said,"Michael, I'm gonna warn you just once, I don't like you, never did. You've had too many nose surgeries and I'm pretty sure your nose could fall off right now, you've bleached your skin, and you look like a girl, and plenty more things. But, your married to my babygirl. And if you hurt her I will make you pay, I will do anything to make you scarred for life." "Mr. Spears, I love your daughter, I wouldn't do anything to hurt her, we've already had a baby together-" "Um about that-" "Not now Britney." My dad said,"Michael?" "What?" "We don't have just A baby. In 9 months we're gonna have 2 babies." My family and Michael looked at me and said,"Really?" I nodded. Then my dad said,"Maybe you should stop fucking my daughter 24/7 Michael-" "DADDY!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me from the table and I said,"Shut the fuck up, all y'all. Our families don't like each other, and I don't know why."

They looked at me and then looked down,"Daddy, your still stuck in the past, of when I was a little girl and playing with barbies and just being a kid, but now, I have a great career, a man who loves me, a beautiful baby boy, and pregnant with another baby, I've grown up daddy, so quit treating me like a little kid. That's what the song overprotective was about, you and everyone else still treating me like a baby, I'm grown!" Daddy looked at me and sighed and didn't say another word.

Michael looked at me and said,"Can we talk alone for a minute?" "Sure."