Almost There - Raph

"Please?"

"No."

"Pretty please?"

"No."

"Pleeeeeeeeeeease?!"

"No!"

This argument continued until the irritated mutant gave up.

"Fine!" He huffed, crossing his arms. You grinned, and his eyes glittered in amusement at your victory. "Let's go now before I change my mind." He advised you, already starting towards the nearest manhole. You nodded, following him. You gave him a strange look when he motioned for you to enter the sewers. "Come on sweetheart, you won't get your feet dirty." He said sarcastically, to which you glared. Defiantly you brushed past the hand he offered to help you, and jumped down their with a slight splash. He rolled his eyes. "Fine be that way." He said, dropping down after you.

~To the lair brought to you by sand castles~

Before you walked in, you braced yourself. From what Raph told you, his brother's were a bit outgoing. I mean, they are brothers. Anyways, as soon as you stepped in you heard a gasp, and looked up to see he source. There stood Mikey with a grin, awing at you as he ran over.

"Who are you? How'd you convince Raph into our lair? Are you his girlfriend?!" He asked excitedly the last part. You answered each question in order.

"(Y/N). I don't know. No." You said, blinking rapidly at the personal space he was taking up.

"Back off Mikey. Don't harm anyone else with your stupidity." He smarted off, and Mikey only glared at him.

"Fiiine. I'll be back!" He called dramatically, soon leaving. You looked over at Raph.

"Are they all like that?" You asked, in a half whisper. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Luckily, no." He replied. "Next up is Leo, the fearless leader." He told you, heading towards the dojo as you followed. The other two (from what he told you) didn't seem so bad. As you both walked in, a blue masked turtle was sitting on the floor, eyes closed. You glanced at Raph, unsure if you should go over to him. Raph shrugged. "He won't bite." So with that you hesitantly walked over. "Hey Leo!!" Raph suddenly yelled, startling you and the turtle sitting there. His eyes snapped open, and up to you with a suspicious look.

"Who are you?" He asked, swiftly standing up. You glared at Raph who was only laughing.

"(Y/N)." You replied, deciding to ignore the cackling turtle in the background. Leo nodded, sticking his hand out.

"Leo." He told you, and you both shook hands. With a silent and awkward nod, you both parted as Leo continued his meditation. You punched Raph's shoulder hard, and he rolled his eyes as you guys walked out.

"Whatever sweetheart. You just can't take a joke." Raph teased, leaving you glaring at him still.

"I can too! Just some jokes are annoying. Like you." You teased back, grinning slightly. He calmed his laughing down to chuckles as he opened the lab doors to Donnie.

"Nerd alert." He told you, before pulling you with him into the lab. "Aye, Don." He called, glancing over at a zoned out Donatello. He lifted his head, glancing over at the two of you. "(Y/N), Donatello, Donatello, (Y/N)." He half introduced. Donnie gave you a small wave and a smile, to which you returned before watching the purple masked turtle go back to his sciencing.

Boy oh boy was that a fun night.