Hello Again - Leo

This time, you were sitting contently in your room. Working on a project given to you from your (teacher/boss). It was mostly silent, the only sounds being your pencil scratching and the soft music from your phone. Your desk was next to your window. You continued your work, before taking a glance up and finding a familiar flash of blue. At first you dismissed before your brain recalled the color and you quickly looked back up, scraping your paper with a pencil mark.

You stood, going over to the window and looking (way too eagerly) for the blue clad turtle. You frowned slightly as you saw no trace of him and you sat back down, erasing the accidental mark. Flash of blue yet again, this time lingering longer but disappearing as soon as your eyes looked up. You raised an eye ridge, narrowing your (e/c) eyes to scan the area closer. Was he a stalker? Was what he told you just a bluff and he's coming to rape you? No, simmer down. I think you need some sleep. You shook your head, getting up and this time opening the window to look around.

That, had dropped a very surprised Leonardo from the ledge of your window and onto your fire escape. You blinked, looking down at him oddly. He responded with a casual, nervous grin as he stood back up.

"Well, uh, hello again." He said, a slight chuckle emitting from him. You couldn't help but smile amusedly at the circumstance.

"Hello Leonardo." You responded, placing your hands on the bottom foundation of your window and leaning on it.

"You can just call me Leo. I have a feeling this won't be the last time I'll see you again." Leo mentioned with a smile, to which you gave a slight laugh.

"Okay then. I can deal." You replied, an awkward 'I don't know what to say' silence following. Before leaving, he glanced at you.

"Got any paper I can use? Doesn't have to be big." He asked, you nodding.

"Wait here." You said, leaving to grab a random slip of paper before returning. "Here." You handed, his big three fingered hand taking it.

"Thanks." He said, cheekily reaching in to grab a pencil and writing down something neatly on it. You rolled your eyes at his steal. He soon handed it back to you, along with the pencil. "There's my number in case. I've gotta go again, talk later though." He told you, before jumping away and leaving you with no chance to respond.

You huffed, taking it with a nod. You watched him sprint away, closing your window and sighing deeply.

What did you get yourself into?