How you meet - Michelangelo

You saw a flash of orange. Your eyes widened, and you moved forward a few steps to immediately find the source of the orange. You weren't expecting anything extraordinary, but you were surprised when you saw a mutant turtle.

It stopped fighting the last bit thing, you studied his appearance as he turned around with wide, baby blue eyes. An orange mask around his head, with short bouncy tails behind it. He had such an energetic look, yet bewildered as well. He had a belt around his waist, and was holding some kind of chained jump rope. He looked like a ninja for sure. Maybe a gang member.

You stood still for a minute, and so did he as you watched each other for the first move.

"Hi!" He finally spoke, a grin spread wide across his face in a friendly 'I won't hurt you' manner. You smiled slightly back, glad he was to do no harm.

"Hi." You have a gentle wave, not as enthusiastic as he was, but still brave enough to return conversation.

"Who are you?" He asked, tilting his head cutely as he put his chain ropes away. It wasn't you were attracted to him, he's just naturally an adorable little kid look.

"I'm (Y/N). And you?" You asked back, not able to help the full smile you gave to him. He tipped forward on the tips of his feet.

"Michelangelo. Just call me Mikey." He said, bringing his two forefingers to his forehead and spinning them back out coolly. You gave him a weird look, confused on what the action was for, and he dropped it when he saw the look. He gripped your hand, shaking it furiously before pulling back with you blinking in surprise. "Adios sweetcheeks!" He called, jumping up and swiftly away.

"Uh, bye!" You called after, getting over the shock of the hand shake and pet name. You shook your head, turning with a small laugh as you began towards your home once more. With a small hope in mind, of meeting the little fun creature again.