Chapter 17

It's Wednesday! Grad tomorrow. I'm at the bus stop right now and it's nine something right now so I'm going to be late again. But I'm still not done my grad speech for tomorrow. I've been thinking about my brother a lot lately. I've also been sad I guess cause I didn't even want to go to school today but here I am at the bus stop waiting for number 9. A bus came wasn't the right one... still waiting. I also dyed my ends of my hair blue again. I think it looks nice though. I love to watch conspiracy theories on YouTube. I find it interesting. In high school I am going to join Minecraft club and hopefully create a conspiracy theory club where we can share conspiracy theories and maybe sip tea. A book club would be cool too. I hope grade 9 isn't going to be that hard because that's one of the reasons why I'm scared to go to high school and because there are going to be so many new faces but I think/ hope I can handle high school without giving up. I've been writing more these days I guess I calms me. I had another weird dream last night. Me and my best friend Emily were fighting over something and I remember swearing at her because I was to angry at her for some reason, it was so bizarre it felt real. I am on the bus now and it's 10:14 am. It's recess now. Now I'm in Cree class writing. Our class isn't all here :( Samie and Emily are not here right now. I heard a theory about water. I'll explain. Some people have done research to prove that there is a lot of fluoride in most of our water, fluoride has been previously used to harm kangaroos... and this is what we're drinking? Test results have shown that fluoride is also used to lower people's IQ which makes us easier to control or manipulate. There was a theory going around in USA that the government is feeding us these gasses coming from airplanes because airplanes trails are never that white and thick. I have to learn how to question everything and everyone because everything's not what it seems. Music has been a good strategy I pull my MP3 out on my way to school and in Cree. My favourite thing is nature and the environment and books too. I would love to create a compost here in our school. Same day, different time but I am alone in our classroom it's currently lunch right now and I already ate so I went upstairs and now I'm siting on our couch, listening to music, writing. Grad at 5:30 and I'm scared because I have to wear a dress that Jason and my sister Shelley picked out for me. I'm also excited because I'm graduating elementary school and moving into high school next year. My friends are going to Bedford but some are going to Mount Royal but I'm absolutely fine with them leaving me. Making friends is sometimes challenging for me because I'm too shy.