Chapter eight

My thoughts.. are usually pretty dark and depressing I always repeat I can't do this anymore in my head when I think I can't. I also say in my head of course that would happen to me when something doesn't go my way I just always look at the negative side in life but the thing I love most about the world is YOUTUBE!! I am addicted to YouTube I can watch it for days on end because there is so much to make me laugh and smile my favourite YouTuber is Guavajuice he's awesome! And cool he is my role model because he makes us happy everyday with brand new content. Okay so I have a fan page on instagram dedicated to him and on that fan page I have a ton of friends I can go to if I have a problem but can't tell my friends at school, my internet friends are always honest with me that's why I like them so much they don't judge me or react rudely they just give me the cold hard truth. On my fan page @roi.is.joy I was noticed by senpai himself, he commented on one of my posts about him leaving Wassabi productions and how sad I was about it, but he commented on it saying this: "Don't be upset! Change leads to good things you have no idea how thankful I am to have inspired you! I'll make vlogs  now and then do not worry. Just keep your head up, things will get better I promise." This message helped me through a lot because when he commented that I was fighting the weight of depression and I just did not love life back then. He also inspired me to write this book. I was also noticed by Monette (his gf), she liked and edit I made of Roi. I was also noticed by Marlin Roi's cousin, he liked a picture I posted of Roi, him and Yellow pacco!