Chapter twelve

I've been struggling lately with multiple things like school. School is something I worry about on the daily. I worry that I'm behind on work and I don't even know if I am doing good cause honestly I'm slowly giving up on myself. I have a girlfriend Jane. She is so pretty and we've been dating for about four or five days and we have so much in common, both of our favourite colours are blue and white and we both like Minecraft, playing and watching, we both like looking at clouds laying down in the grass, we both live in Canada. Jane makes me happy, she also know just knows what to say to make me happy. Once two days ago we called on messenger and then she requested to video call and I accepted it of course. The call was super awkward and awesome at the same time because she couldn't hear me but I could hear her that's why it was awkward because I was trying to talk to her the whole time and she messaged me saying that she couldn't hear me and I must've read it wrong because I replied saying 'cool beans' then she said 'how is that cool beans?' And I reread our conversation and laughed and said 'idk lol!' She also encourages me to go to school because she's always in school. School is the same. I'm still weird and I still don't feel like ever wearing a t-shirt to school because I fear that everyone will look at me weird because of my scars and tattoos. My hand/ right knuckle was really swelled up on Tuesday because I punched yet another brick wall. I showed someone where I was bleeding because I had asked for a band-aid. I then showed two teachers my badly swelled knuckle and they told me that it looks pretty bad and that I should probably go to the doctor's. I was then told that I should ice it.