Chapter one

It all stated when I was born on July 28th 2003. I am thirteen right now and I have two older sisters Shelley and Brianna, I share a room with Brianna at the moment and it's nice. I enjoy watching funny YouTube videos, my favourite colour is blue I am shy and I used to want to be a teacher. Now I want to be an author and a YouTuber. Next year I graduate grade 8 and I'm wearing a blue dress and I'm pretty excited/nervous/scared about the whole situation. I know I can do whatever I put my mind to that's why not I'm writing this. I've loved reading for about two years now and ever since last year I've wanted to be an author and now I'm writing this. I grew up living with my grandparents because my mom unfortunately passed away when I was about two years old. I don't remember living with her but I probably did. I've seen pictures of her and she looks like my eldest sister Shelley. My dad also passed away when I was nine and my brother when I was eleven. I miss them all so much and I wish they were still roaming this earth like you and I. Growing up I lived with drug users and alcoholics (which I hated) but I had to live with them or at least that's what I thought because they were my family and I loved them. I want to change the world and that's another reason why I'm writing this but I don't know how.. but I hope this book will give young males and females hope that life does get better because it does. Now let me tell you a bit more about me I'm pretty sure I have depression and anxiety disorder but I'm handling it. I am in the dubé centre for mental health it's now my fifth day being here and I like it here I like the nurses and my room and I would say the rules are fair here. I roll with them, my room here is pretty homey and I have my new stuffed frog Kermit whom I sometimes talk to.