1

~ Jungkook's POV ~

I'm Jeon Jungkook. 21 years, young soon
student on Seoul Music University, in Seoul as expected.

Since Seoul is kinda far from place where I live, which is Busan I will have to live in school dorms. I think I could survive it even when my mom thinks the absolute opposite of it.

"Honey Kookie are you sure you can make it on dorms? It's kinda dangerous you know. What if you get some asshole as your roommate?" She says standing behind me while I am now packing my things to leave. I walk to her and hug her.

"Eomma look, I'm not a little child anymore. I can take care of myself. And even if that someone will be asshole I still can take care of it by reporting him to landlord of dorm." I smiled at her.

"I see baby. You are really advanced now. But I'll miss you, Seoul is quite far you know." She hug me tigh. We were interrupt by dad opening doors of my room.

"Jess stop it. He's an adult. You should be proud that he's going for University." Said my dad walking into my room.

My dad is really caring person but he doesn't overact like my mother.
He is now the CEO of big music building and own so many good singers that I truly love.

"Pack everything you'll need and come down to have breakfast son." Dad patted my head and drag my mom down the stairs.

I smiled when he close the doors. I walk on balcony and look around our neighborhood. I let out a deep sigh and open my eyes.

'I'll miss it here.' I though and continue to pack my things.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Yaaaaay first chapter is out I hope you like it ^^

XOXO ❤✌

UPDATED: 10072017