11:11

Previously~

As he swung the door open, Yoongi could not find Jin anywhere.

That's when he looked on the ground.

Boy, did he regret it.

"JIN HYUNG!!!"

Yoongi stood there with his eyes wide open. Snapping back into reality, Yoongi immediately bend down and picked up the motionless Jin in his loving arms. He rushed to the bed and gently placed him down and stared at him with eyes full of fear and worry.

Only then did he notice the latter breathing ever so slowly. Yoongi heaved a sigh of relief. At least his hyung wasn't dead...or he would not have forgiven himself.

He stood and walked towards the corridor, bending down and taking the new food he made.

He made his way back to his hyung and placed the food on the nearby bed table. Yoongi pulled a chair and sat by the bed staring at the sleeping beauty.

Yoongi reached for his forehead to move Jin's bangs, however only to hesitate. He immediately retracted his hand and sighed looking at the ethereal beauty.

"I love you so so much... why did you leave me hyung? Why can't you see my love for you? Why are you doing this to my already tattered heart? Why? Am I still not enough? I'm not rich but I promised to take care of you didn't I? Where did I go wrong? Tell me...anything at all. I swear upon my life, I'll do whatever it takes to provide you the happiness you deserve. So please wake up and tell me you love me again. Please don't look at me with eyes full of hate. Or should I do something despicable to your Namjoon. If I do...Will you stay with me forever?" Yoongi smiled sadly while taking Jin's hand into his and cupped it.

He bend down and tried to kiss the sleeping Jin, only to be interrupted by a loud bang on his living room door,followed by hurried footsteps into his room.

"FREEZE. MR.MIN YOONGI. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST!" A loud deep voice resonated throughout the entire hallway.

Yoongi smiled at Jin before raising his hands and turning around. There he saw some disgusted and angered faces of his band mates. Yet he only smiled. " Took you long enough. I'm glad you came. If I stayed with him any longer...I would have killed him and killed myself." Yoongi said sadly as if knowing that this would happen.

Two police officers kept their guns in the air and hurriedly brisked over to Yoongi, handcuffing him.

The two police officers made Yoongi stand and walk out of the room.

"Please take care of my precious prince." Yoongi whispered to the gawking and disgusted Namjoon and walked away with the police.

2hours ago:

"FUCKK WHERE IS HE?!" All the members kept searching for their hyung high and low. Even the managers and PD-nim were searching.

While searching the entire city, something clicked in Namjoon's head. There was still one place in the whole city they forgot to search. Yoongi's studio.

"GUYS!! STUDIO!! WE FORGOT ABOUT YOONGI'S STUDIO!!!" Namjoon bellowed to the hysterically running members.

"OH YEAH!! COME ON HURRY!! MIGHT BE IN DANGER!!!" They all said in unison and ran towards Yoongi's studio.

Upon reaching, Jimin called the cops and informed them about the current situation and the location it might be taking place.

After what seemed like eternity, a police car arrived. The siren was switched off so that the criminal would not be alerted.

Soon, 2 police officers came out of the car and headed towards the group.

"Are you the ones who reported?" One of the two police officers questioned.

"Yes but please save our hyung! He might be in danger!!" Namjoon and Jimin begged while the others stood still, fear and worry present in their eyes.

"Okay. Questions later. Time to break in." The police officer whispered before turning to the other officer and nodding his head.

They were all outside Yoongi's studio.

One of the officers placed an ear on the door to detect any sound.

None.

Both officers had guns in their hands. They looked at each other and nodded.

"Stand back and cover your ears." The officer ordered and warned the members as they hurriedly stood back.

"On the count of three. 1, 2, 3!!" The two officers shot the door knob before kicking the door open.

All of them rushed inside to see no sign of the two.

Everyone hurried to a nearby room to see Yoongi seated on a chair about to kiss someone on the bed.

And that someone was Jin.

After arresting Yoongi, he whispered "Please take care of my precious prince." to Namjoon before going off.

"Yeah..better than you ever will." Namjoon whispered to himself, seeing Yoongi's silhouette disappear into the police car.

The whole band rushed to their beloved hyung and carried him all the way to a nearby hospital.

After a few painstaking hours of wait, a doctor came out with a clipboard full of report.

"Sir how is he?!" Taehyung yelled.

"Calm down sir. He is in a stable condition now. He was a little anemic so we gave him IV drops. And congratulations, your friend is pregnant!" The doctor released the shocking news, his face brimming with happiness.

But that was not good news to the members...especially Namjoon.

"WHAT!?" All of them shouted in unison. Their eyes went wide and not being able to process the information, Namjoon dropped on his knees looking at the floor with his eyes wide open as his pupils were shaking.

"This...what is going on..?" Namjoon thought to himself.

Hello angels! So so sorry for the long wait~~!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER^^