3:3

Previously~
Joonie...huh.You've gone that far? Lets see how far you can go Jin hyung. You have not seen the dark side of me yet.

At the park:

"Here. Grab onto my shoulder." Whispered Jin into Namjoon's ear.

"Yeah.." namjoon replied and painfully placed his arm around Jin for support.

Yoongi on the other hand was watching all of these, carefully.

The sudden urge to just grab Jin and run off washed over Yoongi's mind.

"That is it..." Yoongi whispered to himself before pushing Namjoon back onto the ground and grabbing Jin's fragile wrist.

"That is it Jin-hyung! You're  coming with me!" He whispered in a commanding tone before pulling Jin up roughly.

Jin was utterly shocked. He never knew this side of Yoongi at all. It scared him.

"L-let me go Yoongi!!!" Jin screamed while trying to pull away from Yoongi's tight grip.

Namjoon tried to get on his feet but his back got hurt from the second impact. "FUCK!!! YOONGI LET MY BOYFRIEND GO!!!" Namjoon yelled trying to get on his feet.

"Let me go Min Yoongi!! I DON'T LOVE YOU ANY----" Jin's yelling was interrupted by a loud slap across his cheek.

Yoongi...had raised his hand on Jin.

Everything was quiet. It only left a deep red mark on Jin's cheek and a panting Yoongi.

"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH HYUNG!!!" Yoongi bellowed.

The slap and the yelling surprised Jin. His eyes could not go any wider.

"What did you---" Jin was once again interrupted.

"You are coming with me!!" Yoongi commanded with his husky, deep voice.

Hey angels~♡ Thank you for reading this chapter!!! I love you all for the comments, votes and reads! Sorry for the short chapter!! T.T