12.

Joey grabbed my wrist and pulled me in close so he could pick me up and throw me over his shoulder, sending me in a fit of giggles. He carried me to a dimly lit room with a huge white couch and tv. He sat down on the couch and positioned me between his legs. He grabbed the tv remote and cued it to play Spotify, in which Bryson Tiller's "Exchange" was playing.

"Ohhh I love this song," I said.

"Me too," Joey said softy. I couldn't see his face since my back was to him, but I swear I could feel his eyes scanning my back and I heard him licking his lips, as if I was a meal he was about to devour.

His hands gently glided up and down the sides of my arms, sending a chill up my spine. His hands then stoped at my shoulders where he began to massage the back of my neck and shoulders. I closed my eyes and leaned into him more.

"That's it, just relax..." Joey whispered in my ear. I breathed in deep and bit my lip.

Joey pressed in on my upper back expertly with his hands. "I can tell you carry so much weight on your shoulders," Joey said. "You're so tense..."

"Mmmm Joey..." was all the words I could find. "That feels so good..." I bit my lip. As I started to realize just how sensual this "massage" was getting, Joey took it a step further.

"I love how you call out my name like that," Joey whispered in my ear.

After that little comment I melted into his arms. He chuckled softly, and kissed my ear then left a trail of kisses down my neck. The sensation of him kissing my neck caused me to reach for him. I placed my hand on the back of his head while he kissed me from behind. My fingers curled around his tied up dreads as Joey kissed me more and more passionately. My breathing became heavier and I subconsciously started to grind my hips against Joey to the music. This must have surprised Joey because he retreated from my neck and threw his head back and sucked his teeth.

"Aylianna..." he whispered my full name, "I thought we talked about starting things you can't finish,"

I turned around to face him. "You started it..." I whispered before kissing his lips.

Just then my phone started to ring. Joey pulled away to see whose phone it was, but I completely ignored it and continued to kissed down Joey's neck.

Joey had his eyes closed while I kissed him and felt his body through his cloths. "Are you... going to get that?..." Joey managed to breath out. I smirked thinking about how I now had him at a loss for words.

"Maybe..." I glanced over at my phone and saw it was my mom. I picked it up and stared at the screen deciding whether or not to answer it.

"Answer it," Joey whispered, kissing my cheek. He then scooped me up and sat me back down on the couch next to him. "Tell Mama hi for me," Joey whispered to me before getting up to leave the room.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head before finally answering. "Hello?"

"Hi sweetie we were just calling to check up on you," my mom's voice said over the phone.

"Thanks," I said trying not to sound too frustrated.

"You better be getting ready for bed now, it's almost 10pm," my dad added.

"Yeah..." I tried to sound convincing. There was some silence between us.

"Alright well we just wanted to hear your voice and make sure you were ok," my mom said, giving me a kind of guilty feeling.

"Thanks, I appreciate you checking up on me," I replied.

"Ok, goodnight honey."

"Goodnight."

With that I hung up the phone and left the room to find Joey. I found him on the outside balcony of his dinning room, he was leaning on the railing, enjoying the view in the city. I chuckled at the sight of him, his hair was a little roughed up and his tie was out if place from me pulling at him earlier. I opened the glass double doors to join him outside.

"Everything ok?" He asked.

"Yeah, my parents were just calling to check up on me, they have this dumb rule about wanting me to be in bed by 10pm," I explained, rolling my eyes.

Joey chuckled. "That's so sweet though, they don't want you to grow up too fast."

I sighed. "I guess."

"They just want to make sure you're not running around with some sloozy rapper, making out on his couch," Joey joked.

I gasped. "I would never!"

Joey laughed and glanced at his watch. "Well it's 9:56, I guess I should be getting you home."

I glared at him. "Ugh you're not going to follow that dumb rule too are you?"

"Hey your parents obviously have that rule for a reason. Maybe you turn into a werewolf at midnight and they don't want anybody around you when that happens," Joey reasoned.

I gave him a confused look. "What?"

"I'm just saying," he shrugged.

I laughed and shook my head, following him out the door. Joey shut the door and locked it, and we started down the hall. I glanced back at his condo door, wishing we were still together on his couch.

"Don't worry you'll be back a few nights this week, if things go as planned," Joey said, reading my thoughts.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed. "And how do you plan to do that?"

"I guess you'll just have to wait and find out." He winked at me.

We made our way out to his car and drove back to my house, singing to The Weeknd on the radio.

We finally made it back to my house and he walked me up to the 3rd floor of my apartment complex. I took the keys out of my purse and unlocked the door. I stood in the door way and turned to Joey. I planned to say goodbye, but I ended up pulling him in by the collar of his suit until our lips touched. After a moment Joey pulled away.

"Damn, you just can't get enough can you?" He smirked.

"Are you sure you don't want to come in?" I asked, innocently.

"Naw, I don't want to stick around for whatever happens after 10pm, Cinderella."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes. "Well thank you for tonight, it's the most fun I've had in forever."

"Of course, and I had a lot of... fun, too." He smirked. "So I'll see you in the studio at noon tomorrow?"

"Sounds like a plan."

Joey leaned into kiss me again before he left. "Goodnight, Aylianna,"

"Goodnight." I smiled back.

And with that, Joey left me at the door.