11.

Joey stroked my face with one hand with such delicacy, like he thought he might brake me if he wasn't careful. Joey slowly pulled away from the kiss to gather my reaction. I smiled and blushed back at him.

"I was waiting for you to do that," I snarkily replied, biting my lip.

Joey chuckled and pressed his forehead against mine again. "I was trying to get you to give into me by teasing you a little bit but..."

"But..." I raised my eyebrows at him, smirking.

"But I just couldn't resist any longer," Joey replied staring at my lips. And with that he leaned in and kissed me again with a bit more aggression than the last time, firmly holding my face to his. We kissed sweetly for a few minutes, changing directions spontaneously.

Joey soon pulled away. "Guess I can't get too freaky with you in here," Joey whispered, looking around in slight disproval. "Don't wanna disturb the old rich white people."

I blushed and giggled a little louder than I should have, causing some of the couples to look in my direction. One lady gave me a very snotty look, causing me to turn my head into Joey's chest out of embarrassment. Joey just laughed as he held onto me. "I think it might be time for us to go," Joey suggested. I nodded my head and chuckled a little.

Joey made sure to pay before we left and we made our way to the car. We held hands and walked in comfortable silence back to the car. I couldn't help but think about what Joey said I did at the club, and in the car, and later at his house apparently. The thought of me grinding with him gave me tingly sensations on my body. The thought of me feeling up what he's working with under his shirt makes me bite my lip. It didn't surprise me that I tried to do those things while my moral compass had been compromised for the night. My moral compass is now working fine however and I still want to do those things to him...

I took in more of how Joey looked as we walked to the car. Even on top of how attractive he was, he had a great personality, and a sense of humor.

Joey caught me staring and smiled and winked at me. "We're almost to the car, then you can do whatever you were just thinking about doing to me when we get there."

I gawked at him. "I wasn't thinking about anything," I said defensively, as we got into his car.

"Why did it seem like you were undressing me with your eyes then?" Joey questioned, as he turned on the car.

"I wasn't- I was actually- ugh," I crossed my arms and looked away from him.

"I'll take that as a yes then- unless you want to wait until we get to my house?" Joey raised his eyebrows at me.

I glared at him from the passenger's seat. Joey laughed at my facial expression. I looked back out the window with my crossed arms, trying to give off the impression I was mad, in reality I was pretty amused. Something I liked about Joey was his confidence, but with confidence comes cockiness. Lord knows I have a thing for a cocky men...

Joey continued to laugh while he pulled out of the parking lot. "I'm just teasing, I'm just teasing," he told me, in between laughs.

I rolled my eyes. "You are a tease."

Joey gawked a me. "Oh, I'm the tease? Uh ok, says the girl who teased me the entire drive to my house the other night from the club."

"Well my bad, sorry I was such a distraction to you," I snarkily replied.

"You should be." He turned his attention to the road.

I shook my head. "You know you liked it."