8.

I woke up to the sound of humming and chiming of dishes in the kitchen. I blinked and focused my eyes. Then, I shot straight up in bed. This is not my apartment...

I could hear a male voice humming from another room. I tried to remember what happened last night, but my head was throbbing and I couldn't think straight. I started to become panicked. Did I get super drunk and come home with some guy? That's not like me but, there's only one way to find out...

I got out of bed and realized that I was wearing an unfamiliar T shirt that probably belonged to a man. Omg what happened last night? I followed the sound of the voice out of the bedroom, and saw more of the beautiful condo.

The humming got louder as whoever owned the condo got closer to the kitchen

The humming got louder as whoever owned the condo got closer to the kitchen. I stood in the doorway of the bedroom quietly as I waited for the man to show himself. A familiar handsome young dark-skinned man wearing a fitted white T shirt and joggers turned the corner into the kitchen. His dreads were tied up in a bun as he hummed The Weeknd's "Starboy". I became slightly more relieved as I recognized the man as Joey. I smiled as I watched him dance around the kitchen while he was making scrambled eggs.

I took a few steps forward to make my presence known. Joey looked up and and dropped what he was doing to run over to me. To my surprise he cupped my face in his hands and inspected me.

"Are you ok? Do you feel ok? What do you remember from last night?" Joey asked me.

I took Joey's hands away from my face and gave him a confused look. "I actually don't remember much," I replied.

Joey took my hand and led me to a chair at the kitchen island. He served me some eggs and bacon in which I thanked him for.

"Before I fill you in on what happened last night, what do remember?" Joey asked, intently watching me.

I thought about it hard. "I remember going to the club, ordering drinks, watching you with your fans, and then asking you to dance..." I said realizing maybe it's after that things went down between us.

Joey nodded his head. "Ok first off, I know why your thinking and we did not sleep together last night," Joey said very matter-of-factly.

I gave him an unconvinced look.

"Ok well, we slept in the same bed, because, well, I'll get to that, but we didn't have sex," Joey said.

"We didn't?" I questioned, honestly pretty relieved.

"No... although you wanted to, like pretty bad," he laughed to himself.

I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Alright here's what happened," Joey finally said.

Joey filled me in on how I was acting drunk and they couldn't figure out why. He had gone to his meeting while the other boys had gone to Charlie, the bartender, to investigate. They had concluded that someone had slipped something in my drink, and that's why I was acting drunk. Then Joey told me how he took me to his house so he could make sure I was ok. He also made sure to detail how I would "feel him up every two seconds" and he had to politely tell me no every time because he knew I wouldn't have really wanted it like that.