7.

| Third Person Point of View |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let's go dance Joey!" Ayla leapt up from her seat, and then would've fallen over if it wasn't for Joey.

"Woah woah woah there missy," Joey looked down at Ayla, becoming quite concerned by the way she was acting. "Are you ok?" Joey asked her.

Ayla rapidly nodded her head. "Yeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh, let's go daaaaaaance!"

Slurred speech, falling over, acting a little horny... Joey began to think Ayla might have been drunk. But how? Joey thought, Could've she accidentally taken my drink?

Joey spotted the second martini still at the bar counter, he sipped it, and concluded that it was indeed the alcoholic one. Well it wasn't that...

Ayla insisted that her and Joey dance. She pulled him by the collar of his jacket onto the dance floor. Chris Brown's "#BDAY" was playing. Ayla swung her hips around to the beat before turning to Joey. She started to feel up on his abs and chest through his shirt. Joey sucked his teeth as Ayla sexily tugged at his shirt. She then turned and put her butt up against Joey's pelvis and rhythmically swayed her hips.

For a moment, Joey enjoyed how Ayla was making him feel, their bodies matched perfectly, and Ayla seemed free as she pushed up against Joey and danced without a care. And Joey liked how Ayla felt against his body, her movements would give him bursts of pleasure. Ayla just felt right.

But Joey knew something was wrong.

Joey stopped Ayla from dancing and grabbed her wrists to restrain her from touching him anymore. Ayla pouted like a little girl. It also occurred to Joey that he was about to be late for his meeting with the club manager. With that he brought Ayla to his friends in V.I.P..

"Guys we have a problem," Joey said to his crew.

Joey walked Ayla over to Nyck and Kirk and sat her down next to them.

Joey had to practically peel Ayla off of him, as she clung to his torso.

The boys looked at Ayla with confused looks.

"Yo, what's wrong with her?" Nyck laughed slightly as he watched Ayla attempt to pull Joey's shirt off.

"I don't know, she's drunk or something, but the only thing she had was a virgin appletini," Joey told them.

"And we've only been here for 40 minutes," Kirk said, "which by the way, don't you have meeting?"

"Yes, but please, keep an eye on Ayla, remember she's only 18."

"She'll be fine with us, just go Joey," Dessy said.

"Ok I'll be back in 30 minutes."

"Where's Joey going?" Ayla asked the boys.

"He's going to a meeting, remember?"

Ayla pouted. "But I want Joey."

The boys smirked at each other. "And what do you want Joey for?" They asked.

Ayla bit her lip thinking about all the things she wanted Joey to do to her.  She thought about how before the club he had  touched her face and whispered in her ear.