Epilogue

Two weeks later...

Nate and Morgan were sitting on the couch in the lounge. They were watching Netflix together with big mugs of cocoa in their hands that Morgan had made. Morgan put her mug down and scooted closer to Nate, resting her head on his shoulder and started to play with his bracelet.

Nate didn't actually know what they were watching, but he enjoyed it all the same. He looked over to Morgan and planted a kiss onto the back of her head and took a sip of his cocoa.

They carried on watching the show, half an hour had passed and a Halloween episode had popped up. There was a scene where there was a man tied up, and another man keeping an eye on him. This sparked an idea in Nate's head. He nudged Morgan with his elbow.

"Morg, can I get up for a minute? I need to Skype Matt."

"Yeah sure don't be long tho!" She teased. Morgan lifted her head off of his shoulder and let go of his hand. He kissed her forehead and got up and went into his office.

He slumped into the chair and put on his headphones. He logged on and signed onto Skype, he dialled Matthew and waited for him to answer. Matt suddenly appeared on his screen.

"Heya Nate! What's up!" Matt yelled into the mic.

"The sky. What's down?" Nate joked. Matt gave Nate a cold look.

"Anyway, I have had a great idea and I need your help. So you know what happened a couple weeks ago?" Nate questioned. He had promised himself not to talk about it but he had to at this point, it was too important.

"What when you kidnapped me, tied me up and set killer robots to torture me? How could I forget!" Matt replied in a slight mutter.

"Well I need to make a music video for mangled. And I was wondering if you would star in it?"

"That would be great thank you! Steph and I are still in town do you want us to come over now?"

"If you want, I'll get Morgan to help with setup and the camera."

"Great see you in about half an hour!"

"Can't wait! Bye!" Nate waved as he turned off the call. He walked into the living room and explained the plan to Morgan.

When Matt and Steph had arrived, Morgan opened the door for them and lead them to the recording studio. Nate turned round as the door opened. Morgan had painted two black and blue tear streaks over his eyes and cheeks. A shiver ran down Matt's spine.

"You ready Matt?" Nate said, pointing to a metal fold up chair in the centre of the room. Black sheets were covering up the walls and there were two spotlights at the back. Matt nodded and walked over to the chair he was pointing to. He sat down. Morgan got some rope and tied Matt to the chair around his chest.

Matt had his faced covered in a cloth painted to look like mangle, with a couple blood spots on the sides. Matt felt some nostalgia but put it past him.

An hour later recording had finished and Nate had been in his office all afternoon editing and putting audio into the clip. After about 3 hours the video was done. He took a sip of his now cold cocoa and rubbed his eyes underneath his glasses. He pressed publish.