Chapter 6

"Don't worry my puppet I'm not going to hurt you, just stay still for a bit and then I can let you go."
The man laughed as he attempted to put the unconscious Nate onto the table, Nate couldn't his control arms or legs himself so this proceeded to be very difficult.

After a long attempt at this he gave up, angered.
'Well, I see you put up a fight. Interesting! I was trying to be nice but now I have no choice!"
He shoved Nate onto the ground and took him by the feet and dragged him out of the party room. Passing long corridors, until they reached the parts and service room. He kicked open the door and threw Nate inside. He threw him onto the table and strapped his feet down.

Nate had finally recovered and started to wake up. His eyes stuttered for a moment and then his eyesight returned, and when the panic started! Nate tried to get up but he couldn't, the man heard the table rattling and turned around, seeing the now conscious Nate squirming to get out. This was not going to be good.

"HELP! SOMEONE! ANYONE! PLEASE HELP!" Nate yelled hoping someone would, Nate suddenly got his mouth covered by the mans hand. It smelt of metal, fur and blood, making Nate queasy.
"Will you just stop it already no one is going to hear you! You yell one more time and I'll make this more painful than it has to be."

Nate immediately shut up, scared. He looked down and saw the restrains tying him to the table and started to silently weep, this is it he thought, the last time seeing his best friend, the last time seeing his beautiful girlfriend, his life flashed before his eyes. He saw something he didn't expect to see which was him on one knee to Morgan. Well that something I've never thought about before.

The man finally came over to Nate, a bowl in his hand.
"Don't be alarmed I'm almost done now, all I need you to do is cry when I tell you to. Sound ok?"
"Well that won't be hard considering I've practically lost everything in the last four hours!" Nate snapped.

He was furious with himself. He should have listened to Matt, now he may never see him again, everything he had, his YouTube channel, his fans, his home, Morgan, his friends the lot. And he knew it was his fault. He started to cry, gradually becoming a sob. He had black rings under his eyes from the tears and sleep he had missed. He heard footsteps and quickly stopped crying and tried to keep a straight face.

"Okay boy, on the count to three I want you to cry." The man smirked.
"Why should I listen to you? You just kidnapped me and bound me to the table! Why should I trust you!" Nate spat out.
"Because if you don't..." the man grabbed a knife from his pocket and held it close to Nate's neck. Nate swallowed and nodded in obedience.

An hour had passed and Nate's throat became sore and dry, he couldn't speak. The man had a glass of water by his desk and secretly poured a clear substance into the glass, he put a straw into the glass and walked to Nate, he put the straw close to Nate and offered it to him. Nate, literally at the point of drinking anything put his mouth over the straw and drank. It felt soothing down his throat as he took more sips.

Nate started to shudder, and shake, his breathing sped up as Nate cried out in pain. His head jolted upwards as two blue tear streaks burnt their way down Nate's cheeks, Nate screamed as the burning sensation took over the feeling in his face. Suddenly, Nate stopped moving.

His head dropped and his clothes had changed, what once was a clean white shirt, trousers and nightguard jacket became a jet black top, black ripped skinny jeans and black sneakers.

Nate lifted his head and opened his eyes. He looked at his master. He grinned slyly.
"Ha ha! Yes! I did it!" The man cried out. Nate laughed silently with him. The man ran over to him and undid his restraints. Nate stood up and faced his master.
"I devote myself to you master..." he stated to him. He got down onto his knees.
"Good, from now on you shall never leave the restaurant walls, and forget about the life you once had."
"Yes master."
"Do you promise to be the greatest master to these animatronics?"
"Yes master."
"From now onwards your name will be.. hmmm.. Natemare! Yes Natemare!"
"Yes master." Natemare declared. He stood up and faced his master. They started to laugh.
"Off you go my puppet."
"Yes master."

Natemare turned and walked into the darkness. Closing the door to the parts and service room behind him.