intro

this story contains:

• cursing

• sexual material (of course)

if you're very sensitive to these kind of things, back away before it's too late. this book is basically not for soft people.

• lowercase intended!¡!

• please excuse some grammatical errors or wrong spellings. if you spot one, tell me so i can edit it.

• if you've read some books/stories that are similar to this one, it is just a coincidence.

• this is a short story. please don't expect much.

🍒 happy reading~! 🍒

NOTE:

i saw my message box here in wattpad and my other social medias that i should write the proper way (like right capitalization)

i thank all the people who corrected me.

but, this is how the way i write. my own book, my own rules. if you have read my other books, all of them are lowercase intended. i am not really serious with writing books. all of my books are just for fun that's why i don't write in formal and proper way.

and i like my style of writing. so, if you're too sensitive with the author's writing skills, don't read this.

P.S

this was the 'SEUNGCHEOL AND MINGYU NOTICED ME' chapter. just decided to change it into a disclaimer. i dont wanna publish a chapter and notify you guys (in other words i dont wanna make a false hope bonus chapter)