3

2nd person's pov

he stood up from his chair and approached you with a dark look. he stopped and left a small space between the two of you.

"i said, that little outfit of yours turns me on." he held you by the chin and you were pretty sure that if you try to lean in closer, everything is gonna be a mess.

he places his hands on your ponytail and he slid the hair tie down. you felt your palm sweat in nervousness and anticipation. after taking it off completely he placed his hands on your waist, gripping it tightly. he leaned close to your ear and nibbled on your earlobe.

"s-sir." you stuttered and he pulled back. he started to place his lips on your lips.

jungkook's heart raced faster than before, he was waiting to do this for a long time. he wanted you since the beginning. his lips started to go every where. from your lips and all the way down to your collarbone. leaving red and purple marks on your neck. his tongue suddenly ran past your sweet spot, making your knees suddenly feel weak.

"why are you doing this to me?" he buried his face on your neck, inhaling your addicting perfume scent that he always loved.

"w-what do you mean, sir?" he pulled away and clicked his tongue at your stupid question.

"you're giving me urges to fuck you senselessly." he looked deeply in your eyes, like he was trying to find something in you.

he saw it. it was the same like his.
lust and love. he bit his bottom lips before he smashed his lips back on yours.

lips moved in sync together, making a few smacking sounds. he glides his tongue across your bottom lip, clearly asking for an entrance.

you knew you were that deeply whipped for him. your lips granted his access and he took the opportunity to slip his tongue in, even though there was just a small gap. he pulled back and he took all his things out of his desk in a one swift move with his arm, even his laptop was shoved away.

"wait! what about your laptop?" you pointed to the broken laptop, clearly freaking out. you ain't paying for that.

"i am going to fuck your brains out, why would i worry about that thing?" he grabbed you harshly and sat you on the desk.

"now, let's get this little clothes of yours out." he smirked and he started on your blouse. he took off the buttons one by one, trying to tease the fuck out of you.

and oh boy, it was working.

"stop with the teasing." mumbling to yourself, ashamed with what you just said.

"getting impatient, huh." that seductive smirk, it only made you worst.

after taking out the first layer of your clothes, his hands found its way to your back, unclasping your bra. slowly, he ran the straps down your shoulders until it was finally off.

your body jolted in shock when you felt his hand going down to your underwear. before he could take it off, you stopped him.

"you're unfair. i am almost fully naked and you're still wearing those." you shyly pointed at his suit.

you had a point though.
jungkook playfully rolled his eyes and finally discarded all of his clothes.

you tried to maintain your vision on his face but sadly, life doesn't work out the way we want.
it wasn't easy to hold back so your eyes ended up looking at his member, causing you to unconsciously bite your lower lip.

"i'll send you a pic when you get home." he winked.

"i-i don't want your dick pic." your cheeks turned red, and you immediately looked away in embarrassment.