2

your pov

after taking a bath i was about to go to my closet until i saw my laundry basket full of my dirty and used clothes.

"fucking hell! i forgot to do the laundry!" i groaned and hurriedly went to my closet, praying that there's still some decent clothes left.

i opened it and it was the most horrible set of clothes together. the closet only had skin tight, revealing clothes.

fuck you, satan.

hey, don't blame me. my friend bought me this because she said i need a proper attire when she wants to drag me to a club at 11 pm.

after preparing myself, i went down the living room and grabbed my bag.

"bye mom!" i shouted enough for my mom to hear. i closed the door and went to my precious.

"good morning lily." i said to my car.
yes i gave my car a name. that's not weird.

(2018 me/author: fucking cringe. why did i write this)

i went inside it and started to turn the engine on and i started driving all the way to my work.

~~~

"good morning, mr. jeon." i bowed and went to my desk.

i took out a file from my desk and started to write on it. it's his schedule for fridays. he had his eye on me for a few seconds, i felt a little self conscious but decided to shrug it off.

"ms. y/n, get me a coffee." he said in a deep, intimidating voice. i nodded and went to the break room. i turned the coffee machine on and it started to make a coffee. i grabbed the coffee cup from the machine and i placed the lid on it.

~~~

"here's your coffee sir." i placed the coffee on his table.

i was about to go back to my desk but he spoke again.

"why are you wearing that?" he asked while pointing his index finger at my clothes. tight clothes.

"well... umm... i forgot to do my laundry and this is the only clean clothes left." i explained.

"why sir?" i asked, one of my eye brows raised in confusion.

"it fucking turns me on." he bluntly said with a low voice.

"pardon?"

did i hear it right?

~~~

EDITED: nov. 21, 2019