1

your pov

"so you didn't spit on this?" he asked while he looked at the coffee i gave him.

"no sir. i didn't spit on it this time." i said while i fiddled with my fingers.

"sure." he chuckled and i went to my desk that was a few meters away from him.

i know, spitting on a coffee is unhygienic but who wouldn't do it when you have a boss that has his head far up in his ass?

still, i know it's not a good excuse or a reason to spit on his coffee but i do whatever the fuck i want when i am pissed off.

he's been bugging me since day 1. i don't even know if i am supposed to be clowned by a young multimillionaire ceo or assist him with actual work.

i sat on my chair and started to check some files, flipping pages, assuring everything is printed out properly until he started to open his mouth and bother me. again.

"ms. y/n, my coffee tastes minty." he teased. i swear i didn't spit on it this time.

"it's not my problem anymore." i sighed. what a pain in the ass.

this was a normal day for the two of us. constant teasing, annoying each other. we've been casual for a long time since i've been handling his stupid ass for so long.

i gave an exhausted sigh and stood up from my seat and made my way to his desk.

"here's your schedule for tomorrow. meeting with the the finance team at 10 am and on 4 pm you have a meeting wi-"

"have lunch with me later." he showed me his bunny smile.

"what? why?" i asked while i placed his schedule down on his table.

"because i want to. my treat." he smiled again.

"i am afraid that i have to skip lunch. i have to finish your schedule for thursday and friday." a small rown was on my face. i mean, it's free food but this goddamn work was on the way.

"skip work and have lunch with me." he leaned back on his chair while he looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"sorry but you can just ask someone else. i have to work for your schedule."

"but i want you." he immediately blurted out.

woah there.

"sir i need t-"

"ms. y/n, i want you to eat with me."

"but sir-" i started but got cut off again.

for fucks sake, what's with interrupting me today?

"eat with me or i'll eat you?" he sternly asked which made my eyes widen. yeah, he says dirty shit sometimes but this tone was... new.

"i-i'll eat with you." i stuttered in shock.

i swear, i felt like my life passed by me in a quick second.

he stood up from his chair and held my hands.

"let's go!" he said with enthusiasm as he dragged me out the room as if he wasn't acting all bossy seconds ago.

"but sir it's still 11:06." i glanced at the clock. lunch break was supposed to be at 12 pm.

"i don't care. i want to eat with you now. plus, i am the big boss here. i make the rules." he winked and went behind me and pushed me in the elevator. he pressed the lobby button and the elevator started to move.

"where do you want to eat?" he asked.

"anywhere you want." i said while i stood on the corner of the elevator, still unable to forget the 'eat with me or i'll eat you' scenario.

"you're so cornered there. come here." he pulled me out of the corner and he made me stand beside him. he placed his arm on me and suddenly the elevator dinged and the doors started to open.

as the door opened some staffs who were completely in the state of shock, started whispering to each other after seeing their ceo's arm around his secretary's shoulder. mr. jeon smiled at them and he started to drag me again while his arms are still on my shoulder, holding me tightly.

while walking through the lobby everyone's attention was on us. it made me nervous. some women glared and getting completely jealous.

to be honest, who wouldn't be jealous with that?

"don't mind them." he looked at me with a smile that made me calm my anxiety.

"so where do you wanna eat?" he asked again.

"i told you. anywhere."

"i am too tired to think. you think, you're my secretary." he smirked.

"do i really have to do everything for you?" i sighed, what a god damn baby.

"that's why you're my secretary." he teased and booped my nose, making me scrunch up.

"but i can't think of anything to eat. all i have in my mind are the paperworks that need to be signed."

"stop stressing yourself! i should be the one going all crazy with business stuff but turns out, it's the other way around."

"well then, what do you crave for?" he added.

"i don't know." i shrugged.

"so stubborn. you want burgers? i am craving for burgers." he said.

"sure. you're the boss here." i said.

"okay then. burgers and then banana ice cream." he smiled brightly at me and went to a nearby fast food restaurant.

little did he know that dangerous smile of his fucked my feelings up. again.

~~~

EDITED: nov. 21, 2019