Birthday parties

Tanya lay in bed, watching Maxwell as he sleep peacefully in bed next to her. It was his and Melanie's birthday and she wasn't sure if the day would go as planned because of the rift she'd driven between them but she was going to try. She was going to keep trying to make things right with them because if it wasn't for her, things wouldn't be like they are now.

Lifting the blankets, she admired his naked physique for a while, thanking God for bringing him back to her even if things were all bad between them before. She shook the sad thoughts off before taking his hardened member into her semi small hands. 'He must be dreaming of sex if he's this damn hard', Tanya thought before taking the mushroom head into her mouth. She sucked until she could taste the precum and began licking down the shaft, his body shuddering in response but he still didn't wake up yet. She wasn't satisfied, she wanted to hear him, see him lose control. She began to deep throat him and hollow her cheeks, sucking deeply.

"Oh f-fuuu-fuc-k-ck!" Maxwell groaned loudly as he realized, it wasn't a dream. Tanya was really sucking him off and doing damn good, his toes were curling!

Tanya moaned, causing Maxwell to grip her hair tighter as it vibrated throughout his entire body, he could feel that he was as deep as he could be in her throat and it turned him on even more. Tanya worked her wrist on the bit of him she couldn't fit in her mouth, twisting it and squeezing. She pulled back and spit on his member, working her hands on it as she watched him.

"Tanya, shit s-sss-st-st-to-opp it. Damn it baby girl, stop!" He shouted once her mouth found him again. She didn't listen and began tonguing him once more. He dropped his grip on her hair and pulled her body up by her arms, thrusting into her as he came violently. She moaned deeply, cumming along with him.

"Happy birthday daddy," Tanya whispered in Maxwell's ear once he'd caught his breath. She knew he was going to cum in her mouth and didn't mind, it wasn't the first time.

"You better be lucky I pulled back in time," he replied with a deep frown. "I don't want you swallowing that while you're pregnant with my kid!"

"Sorry," she mumbled as she pushed him to get him to roll away, but of course he didn't budge.

"What's wrong now?" His voice sounded careless to her but she knew better, his eyes were always an open book for her and only her.

"Nothing, you just didn't like it and I'm trying to tend to my broken pride and wounds before you put salt on them."

"You think I didn't enjoy it?" Maxwell laughed deeply, his chest vibrating against Tanya's breast, causing her nipples to harden. Neither of them knew why that happened but Maxwell loved it, it showed her body was always going to be responsive to his own.

"I don't know," she mumbled as she put her face in his chest. She was shying away from him and he hated it when she did that, it pissed him off.

"Come on now," he sighed as he pulled her body on top of his, her legs between his and her torso on top of his at an angle so she wasn't laying on her belly. "You know I hate when you do that shy shit, you weren't just shy a minute ago so don't revert into yourself. I'm not going to lash out like I've done before because I don't wanna fight."

"Mmkay," she mumbled as she snuggled into him more.

"So what time is her party?" Maxwell asked as he picked her up and carried her to the bathroom.

"It's going to be at four," Tanya said as she watched him turn on the water in the shower. He'd made her take care of everything for Melanie's party and said to not worry about paying for it or buying the gifts.

He nodded showing he heard her words and pulled her body under the water, running his fingers through both his hair and hers to get it wet. Grabbing the shampoo, he squirted it into his hand and began to massage it into her scalp, making her moan in enjoyment. Tanya loved when he washed her hair just like he loved her in his, he did it better than a professional.