Moments of truth

Tanya awoke to the sound of her cellphone. She looked around frantically without opening her eyes.

"Hello? Tanya Davis speaking," she said still sleep, without checking the caller ID.

"And where in the hell might you be?" Tiffany asked her voice slightly above normal. "I thought you were at home last night and I go to turn off your alarm and help you get ready for your first day to find out you're not even here!"

"Oh shit!" Tanya cursed as she got hit with a rush of memory. Meeting the sexy white man and coming home with him. She was no longer a virgin all over a one-night stand. She slept with a stranger she'd never even see again. And work, she had to get to work! "I'm on my way! Get my things ready please."

"Were you going to leave me without so much as a goodbye Tanya?" She jumped at the sound of his smooth husky voice.

Turning to look at him, all she could see was how he pleasured her mind and body to no end. She nodded her head, "I'm sorry. I really have to go," she said as she headed for the door. His hand firmly on her arm halted any further movement. She turned to look at him as he silently watched her. When he didn't speak she opened her mouth, "Max, I said I have to-"

His lips came down on hers, silencing any protest. She melted into him and he coaxed her mouth to open up into his own. When he pulled away, her luscious lips stayed parted with her eyes closed. "I will take you home," he whispered. She couldn't deny him, not when he'd kissed her into submission like that and his hands firmly grasping her ass.

She stood silently as he dressed and he ushered her out the door and down the stairs. She glanced around and saw that his house was decorated magnificently and gave off a homely feel. She wished to explore it more but knew it'd never happen because she would never see him again.

Maxwell pulled up to her apartment building slowly and regretfully. He didn't want to let her leave this soon but it was obvious she had important things to get done. She smiled at him in thanks before he gave her one last lingering and promising kiss. He wouldn't let this girl get away. He couldn't.

"Bye," she whispered before he watched her walk inside the condo building.

Her sister's glare meet her at the door. "So how was he?"

"Huh?"

"The sex with that stranger, was it so good that you couldn't even call me to tell me you wouldn't be home when you walked out that club last night? I mean seriously! Do you have any idea how worried I've been?" Tiffany continued as she followed get sister into her bedroom.

"Do remember and take into account that I was drunk! Beyond fucked up Tiff. Why would checking in be on my list of things to do before I fuck a stranger. Like at all?" Tanya fumed as she rushed into the shower. She dried off quickly before slipping on her peach colored lace pantie set.

"You could've at least tried to remember," Tiffany pouted in a defeated tone.

"And I'm apologizing for it," Tanya smiled. Giving up on attempting anything with her hair, she grabbed the bottle of hair mousse and put a big glob in her hand before she scrunched it up iin her naturally springy curls and pinning the front from her face. After being satisfied, she flipped on her grey pencil skirt suit and a peach ruffle neck camisole and left.

Tanya was greeted at the door by the doorman, "Good morning Ms. Davis."

"Good morning," she hesitantly replied and made her way to the receptionist.

"Hi, you must be Tanya Davis!" The girl said before she could even get a word out. She was a young, over enthusiastic blonde.

Tanya looked at her skeptically, "Yeah thats me. How'd you know that?"