Fun at the club

"Will you just put the dress on already woman?" Tiffany yelled from outside the closet. "We were suppose to meet with the guys over 15 minutes ago!"

"I really shouldn't be going to this thing at all Tiff!" Tanya rolled her eyes as her younger sister barged in. "I have to start my new job as the PA for Maxwell Carter at the multibillion dollar company, Maxwell& Associates in the morning. You know, the one that's involved in some of everything? I can't be out just partying it up and going in with a killer hangover, that's tacky and unprofessional."

"You'll be fine," she replied with a wave of the hand. "And besides, I'll make sure you eat something and don't go overboard. Now get your black ass over here so I can finish your nappy head."

"Bossy! Bossy!" Tanya replied as she say in front of her vanity. Tiffany curled, twisted, and pulled at the hair that stopped a few inches under her shoulders before deciding to leave it down with chunks pulled back to frame her face.

"There you go gorgeous! Now let's get going," Tiffany announced before dragging her out the room and the front door.

They got in Tiffany's car and drove to Buffalo Wild Wings to meet up with their friends and Tiffany's flavor of the week. It seemed to Tanya that her sister couldn't date a guy for longer than two weeks if that.

She shook her head at the wild girl as she started downing shots and ordering wings. They'd met up with friends from all throughout their lives to have a little fun.

"Don't go overboard! I'm not carrying you home afterwards!" Tiffany's best friend Tayla yelled with a laugh. She was clearly getting her drink on tonight as well.

"Come on Tanya, take a shot for me," Tiffany taunted. And with that, their night, an unforgettable one, started.

Shots -LMFAO ft Lil Jon