Halloween Special

The phone in my hands rings, and I pick it up.

"Hey what are you being for Halloween, its coming up you know!"

"I dunno yet. How about you."

"I'm gonna be a cat. And I've got an idea for you!"

"Oh? And what's that?"

"You should be my master!"

"Ok." I hang up the phone and grin.

Palette's POV (also its later)

"Happy Halloween Go-" I'm greeted by a weird looking Goth. "What are you?"

"I'm a master..?" He says questioningly. "That's what you said right?"

"Not what I imagined, so what exactly are you?"

"A Jedi Master."

"Ah. Whatever let's just go trick-or-treating now,"

"Ok kitty kitty." Goth teases. I jump at him and hiss. He catches me, but stumbles over his robes and trips. He lands flat on his back with me on top of him. 

Goth's POV

I look up at the smiling skeleton laying on top of me. He makes eyes contact with me and sticks out his tongue, adding an unnecessary "Nyah~" before getting up. I watch as Palette grab a bag to be filled with candy. He then glances over and tries to pull me up, however he also falls down again. But it's ok (that autocorrected to but it's not ok, soooo oh my) because I have Palette with me.

Palette and I go through the neighborhood collecting candy from people. I notice that Palette is eating is candy while we walk, so when I lean over to kiss him I can taste chocolate.

"Goth what was that for?" Palette asks, slowly twisting his hand into mine.

"For how much I love you." I reply, licking my lips.

"Aw then that was pathetic! I love you more!" Palette comments, pulling me close to him and kissing me roughly. I've never been the dominant type so I just melt into it.

(A/N): I'm sorry it's short and late

Really sorry