I'm a 14 year old spy part 2

Carefully I walked off the private jet, nervous but reasured by the feeling of my gun in my jacket pocket and my favorite army knife in my boot. Like I said I'm going to some random island. I like to be prepared, plus all I have with me are the essentials, what girl can live without her gun and army knife? Oh yeah a normal girl can... Sometimes I forget that not every 14 year old girl carries a gun around in her pocket.

 Who can blame me? The only time I have ever talked to another girl my age was when I was undercover. That's why my boss is sending me to this island, the association on this island is full of monkey see, monkey do spies. In other words it's an international spy school for ages 10 and up. Here's the thing instead of us sitting in a classroom like a regular school. We all specialize in something different and this is where we learn what that something is... But we learn by doing, we get sent on missions with other teen-agents. Trust me I know, I read the brochure...

I walked out of the plane and immediatly felt a gun being pushed up against my head. And of course me being the spy I am, I backflipped and had them in a headlock in seconds.

"Welcome Lizzie.", a young man, no boy said to me.

Ha I had him in a headlock and he welcomes me, after pointing a gun at my head. What is up with this dude?

"Gee thanks for the warm welcome", I retorted.

"Ya no problem, now can you please let go of my head", he asked me.

Hmm this should be fun...

"And why should I? Your the one who was pointing a gun at my head.", I smiled sweetly.

"Standard protocol, honey.", he smiled right back at me.

"Ok what kind of protocol means that you have to point a gun at someones head", I screamed at him.

"My kind of protocol", he smiled at me wickedly,"oh but since you won't let go of me.."

Then the little a**hole flipped me and pinned up against the plane. Oh no he didn't! Quickly I grabbed his arm, flipped him over my back, then I flipped and landed on top of him pinning him to the ground. Then I slapped him,"Don't you ever try that with me again",I whispered my face inches from his.

And then I heard clapping. Quickly I climbed up off of him and spun on my heel to find a crowd of kids and teenagers standing right in front of me...and then everything went black.