Bonus smutty Chapter!!! Or Is It?

A/N okay at first i didn't want to put this on here but then i desided what the hell it cant hurt. Its not like the world with blow up from this. . . right? ANYWAYS this is my frist try at smut so please tell me what you think.

Chapter Six

Bonus Smutty Chapter!!! Or Is It?

Shizuo seems a little too impatient to get into Izaya’s apartment for some reason. Izaya for once, doesn’t know why and to be honest, does not notice.  He just thinks the blonde just needs a cigarette. Shizuo sighs and gets a big grin on his face when the raven finally unlocks his door.

“Shizu-chan, if you need a cigarette that bad then go to the roof and smo-” Izaya was cut off by Shizuo pushing him up against the door and capturing Izaya’s lips with his own. Izaya is shocked at first but then melts in to the kiss and starts kissing back. Their kiss starts out sweet at first but quickly escalates to a rough, needy kiss.

Pulling apart for a much needed breathe, Shizuo chuckles at Izaya’s blush that dusts his pale cheeks. Shizuo leans down for another kiss, but this time Izaya expects it and dodges it.

“Ne, Shizu-chan, how about we actually come all the way inside the apartment?” Izaya smoothly says and pulls Shizuo to the couch in the living room after closing the door.

“Yea, that might be a good idea . . .” Shizuo mumbles as Izaya pushes him to sit on the couch.

Crawling on to the blonde’s lap, Izaya resumes the kiss from earlier. Shizuo grabs the raven’s hips and pulls him closer to him; he licked at Izaya’s lips, to which this he was granted access to that warm craven called a mouth. Shortly after Shizuo gains dominance, even though Izaya doesn’t put up much of a fight to Shizuo’s surprise.

Izaya pulls back from the kiss and starts to undo the blonde’s tie and vest, getting to the shirt, and unbuttoning it. Shizuo will have none of this being the only shirt-less one, and he removes the raven’s fur-trimmed jacket and shirt. Leaning forward a bit and starting to suck at one of Izaya’s nipples while pinching the other. He smirked at Izaya’s reaction to his touches when Izaya groans and rolls his hips, grinding into Shizuo’s erection.

Bucking his hips up to grind his clothed erection with Izaya's, chuckling when Izaya let out a small moan, leaning Izaya back on the couch, Shizuo palmed the bulge in Izaya's pants.

"Nmmn... Sh-Shizu-chahn~" Izaya thrusts his hips up to gain more touch. Shizuo holds Izaya’s hips down, palming him again.

"Iza-nii!" the twins scream barging in through the door. "We're he-"

"OHMIGOD!!! I KNEW IT!!!!" Mairu screams.

"Damn it. . ." Shizuo mumbled

"Blocked. . ." Kururi chuckles.

"Get out you two!!!" Izaya yells still under Shizuo.

"NO!"

Sighing Shizuo gets up and helps Izaya up and handed him his shirt.

"You take care of your sisters, and I’ll just see you later then," Shizuo leans down to the pouting/glaring Izaya and kisses him, then leaves.

Glaring at his sisters, "You two are SO dead," Izaya growls.

~FIN~

A/N I am SOOOO sorry about the cock block [hehe not really] but i had writers block. please dont kill me!!!