Ikeukuro

Disclamer: I do NOT own Durarara

Chapter 1

Ikebukuro

Looking out the wall sized window in the direction of Ikebukuro thinking to himself:

            Ah Ikebukuro! A place that seems supernatural to people who first come there; but stay awhile and then it seems to become normal, or dare I say boring! Well not for me. Every time I step foot in Ikebukuro a certain blonde monster has to sniff me out and try to kill me!

            Spinning back towards his assistant Izaya throws himself up off this spiny chair. Shrugging on his favorite jacket Izaya skips to the door, yelling over his shoulder “I’ll be back later, Namie-san! Don’t wait up for me!”

            “Never planned to,” And with that being said Izaya smirks and leaves his apartment.

*****************

            “Ikebukuro is just so wonderful! All my glorious humans going about their normal lives. It’s just so interesting!!” Izaya exclaims with his hands crammed in his pockets of his fur trimmed jacket. “I just love it here even though a certain brute throws stupid vending machines at my head.”

BOOM           

 Not far from the spot the raven haired man was standing a moment ago a vending machine crashes into the building.

“IZAAAAAYAAAA-KUN!!!!”

Turning to see an enraged tall blonde, “Ah speak of the devil and he shall appear!” Izaya says smirking.

Glaring at the smaller male and growling. “The only fucking devil here is you Flea! And what the hell did I tell you about coming back here!”

“Tsk! So easily angered Shizu-chan,” Izaya says shaking his head. “I really wish I could stay and play Shizu-chan, but I really must be going,” Giggling and running off Shizuo gives chase.

“Get back here you damn Flea!!” Shizuo yells.

Turning back around and smirking, “Catch me if you can, Shizu-chaaaan!” and with that Shizuo picks up the closest nonliving heavy object and tosses it at Izaya.

“My name is Shizuo to you! I swear, to whatever god there is that I’m going to fucking kill you!” Shizuo growls, chasing after the raven-haired male.

Stopping to see if the brute was chasing him, “You say that all the time, yet I’m still here,” Izaya taunts.

Grinning because Izaya saw he just made the monster even angrier, he tries to hide his laugh at the blonde’s childish remark.

“Yea but this time I mean it, Louse!”

Grinning even wider. “Then you have to catch me first!” Seeing the taller male fairly close to him Izaya goes to jump up on to a building. But Shizuo lunges at him and grabs onto Izaya’s hood and pulls him down.

Picking up the smaller male by throat he stares him in the eyes.

“Got you!” The blonde snickers.

The brunette’s eyes widen in fear when he realizes what’s happening. Grabbing onto the taller man’s hands trying to free himself, Shizuo tightens his death grip. “Now I can finally kill you, you fucking Flea!”

“W-wait . . . S-Shizuo d-don’t!” Izaya stutters while trying to breathe and desperately trying to release the blonde’s hands. “P-please . . .”