Confessions

Chapter 3

Confessions

Looking down at the confused and flustered brunette . . .

“I told you, Flea. I fucking want you!” Realizing what he said, he tries to correct it. “I want you to be mine,”

“But how? You hate me! I knew you were a protozoan, but I never thought you were that stupid!” Izaya says looking away trying to hide his red dusted cheeks.

Chuckling, seeing Izaya’s red cheeks, Shizuo leans in and kisses him again.

“I never hated you,” Shizuo confesses watching the raven’s eyes widening at his confession.

“You have a funny way of showing it!”

“I only acted like that because you hate me,” the blonde mumbles.

“I don’t hate you! In fact I-” Izaya shuts his mouth quickly and blushes looking away.

Shizuo looks at the smaller male confused. He wraps his arms around the raven’s waist and hugs him.

“You what?”

“N-nothing. Never mind. J-just forget it,” Izaya says looking away letting Shizuo hold him.

Looking at the raven with a confused look on his face, the blonde rests his chin on top of Izaya’s head and holds him gently. “Tell me please.”

Shizu-chan just said please! Dammit! I can’t tell him! I want to, but he won’t believe me  . . . But should I tell him. . . he might feel the same. . .no he won’t. . .I sho-

Shizuo stops the brunette’s internal war by licking his neck. Seeing Izaya blush, the blonde chuckles, “Come on just tell me.”

“No. It’s nothing,” Izaya says shaking his head, finally hugging Shizuo back tightly needing a lifeline.

Kissing the top of the smaller male’s head chuckling. “Well it is obviously something Izaya-kun,” Running his fingers through Izaya’s raven locks. “Please.”

Blushing and looking up at the blonde with big watery crimson eyes. “I c-can’t, Shizu-chan,”

“Why not?”

“I d-don’t think y-you will b-believe me . . .” the raven stutters with tears streaming down his face.

Pulling Izaya into a quick kiss and caressing his face . . .

“No matter how crazy it is, I’ll believe you.” Wiping away the brunette’s tears, “Just trust me.”

“Tr-trustyou?!” the raven stutters.

Why is it so hard for the Fle- I mean Izaya to tell me what he was going to say? Does he think I’ll laugh at him . . . maybe throw something at him . . .  realization setting in. No maybe he’s afraid it will turn out like last time in high school . . .

*****************

Flash back

Shizuo was standing on the field of Raira Academy with all the unconscious bodies lying around him. Back then it was called Raijin Academy. Man people pissed him off!  Panting, Shizuo heard clapping from behind him; turning around, the blonde saw a small brunette sitting next to Shinra Kishitani.

            “Shizuo! I would like you to meet Orihara Izaya,” the med student introduced. Shinra kept on rambling after that like he usually did but Shizuo was too busy staring at the small raven.

            Smirking, “It’s not very polite to stare at people, Shizu-chan. Though I don’t really mind, I do the same thing,”

            “What?! I was not staring!” Shizuo yelled, but kept staring at Izaya.

            “You like what you see?” Izaya taunted.

            Eye twitching, the blonde growled and lunged at the small male smashing the bench Izaya was sitting on while he jumped out of the way. “Tsk. someone needs to learn how to control their anger.”

“IZAAAAYAAA!” Shizuo yelled and lunged at Izaya again. Instead of dodging it Izaya just stood there and let Shizuo pin him to a wall.

“You never answered my question Shizuo-chan,” Izaya snickered. “How rude,”

“What question?” the blonde growled.

“The ‘Do you like what you see’ question.”

“Why should I?”

“You kept staring,” Izaya stated.

“So? Why does it matter to you if I did or not?” Shizuo asked.

“Because I like what I see,” the raven whispered while wrapping his arms around the blonde’s shoulders.

End of flash back

*****************

When I rejected him . . .

“Yes, trust me. I promise I won’t laugh or do anything,” Shizuo whispers in Izaya’s ear while hugging him.

Finally giving up on this battle, “F-Fine…I-I L-love you, Shi-Shizu-chan. I always h-have,” the brunette stutters and looks away again afraid to meet the blonde’s stare.

Why did I just tell him I had affections for him?!? Mentally hitting himself. Stupid, stupid, stupid, stu-

Snapping the brunette out of his thoughts again, Shizuo leans down and kisses Izaya sweetly while holding him gently to his chest.

“Sh-shizuo?” Izaya says pulling away from the kiss calling Shizuo by his true name.

“Hm?”

“Aren’t you going to laugh at me or throw me at a building or anything? I just told you I love you!”

Chuckling Shizuo hugs Izaya tightly and looks down at him. “Why should I when I feel the same?”

“Y-you do?”

“Yes.” the blonde smiles when he says this because he can finally tell the raven how he feels. “I love you, Izaya Orihara.”

Smiling when he hears the confession from Shizuo, Izaya wraps his arms around the blonde’s shoulders and finally returns all of the kisses from earlier.