max

you hadn't been feeling well all day. the night before hadn't been too well either. you were curled against the bed sheet, groaning as you clutched onto your stomach. but the one thing that made you feel better was max.

she gently rubbed your back, holding you whilst you both sunk into her vintage plush couch. max hated seeing you like this as much as you hated feeling like this. she gently scooped you up beneath her arms and you nuzzled into her pale chest. her slightly cold arms against the side of your knees made your tingle, but you got used to it quickly.

soon enough you were placed on the toilet and max was in the midst of running you a warm bubble bath. she knelt down in front of you, caressing the soft skin of your cheek.

"my poor darling.."

max mumbled gently from her kissable lips whilst you lightly tousled her shimmering grey hair. you loved they way it looked under the lighting in the bathroom. the lights never really worked right, but it was just enough to dimly light the room and send you into chill mode.

"sweetheart, your bath is really, now."

you felt max's slightly cold hands against you again, holding onto your own arms as she lifted you to your feet. she was so soft and sweet with you. your girlfriend ran her fingers over the hem of your clothes, slowly shaving them from your body. you felt comfortable to be this bare around her. and in a heart beat, you knew she'd be there for you whenever you needed her.

OKAY SO from now on i guess my stories are going to be shorter so i can get more done, i'll be posting the rest soon!

p.s if you ever want a specific story line just let me know ❤️️❤️️